(Another) Character Questionnaire

Those of you doing NaNoWriMo might've already stumbled across their official character questionnaire. Looking at it, and on the eve of Syb's semi-reinvention and re(self)discovery as a rogue, I thought it might be a good exercise to have a bash at.
  1. Name: Sybilla Bravi'os
  2. Age: 106 years old
  3. Height: A handspan above the average human
  4. Eye color: Striking malachite
  5. Physical appearance: Gaunt, deer-like appearance (elongated features, a la Tsol'aa), rusty-red hair, dry and bony physique.
  6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Considering this is Achaea, she still has all her limbs/fingers/eyes etc. Maybe the Mark of the Twin scar?
  7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Roman style stolae, most recently in shades of blue.
  8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Now, nowhere. The quintessential wanderer.
  9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): The signature Bravi'os "gestures vaguely", "lewd gestures", but otherwise relying on the Viatrix upbringing with languid, graceful movements, and upper-class manners.
  10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: She's not particularly body conscious, but probably some scarring here or there.
  11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Rich and smoky voice, depending on her audience she can go from convivial storytelling to acerbic put-downs.
  12. Pet peeves: Giggling, vapid people.
  13. Fondest memory: Anatomy lessons in Fire and Spice, as that was the last memorable everyday event where (most) everyone she loved was together.
  14. Hobbies/interests: Tailoring, ritualism, obscure lore and traditions, seafaring.
  15. Special skills/abilities: ??? [Can't think of anything]
  16. Insecurities: The usual inadequacy and abandonment issues.
  17. Quirks/eccentricities: Does drowning babies count?
  18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Aloof and non-committal with the general populace, but very familiar and veering towards jovial amongst close social circles.
  19. Negative traits: Slow to execute, secretive to a fault, overly critical when cornered.
  20. Things that upset him or her: Feeling useless or overlooked.
  21. Things that embarrass him or her: Being shown up when it comes to intellectual pursuits.
  22. This character is highly opinionated about: Used to be the purity of the occult. Now her temperament is blissfully moderate.
  23. Any phobias? Spiders (she's overcome this when she hunts them, but can't deal with pet spiders still), deep/dark waters.
  24. Things that make him or her happy: Old friends, new journal smell, rain, one-off decorations, a straight sail through the sea of Screamed Prayers.
  25. Family (describe): As yet undetermined. She remembers a near-drowning when very young, and we therefore suspect she was one of Taraus' girl-children. Unclear how she survived, but has been a foundling stray adopted and raised as Viatrix until the Bravi'os, in true gypsy fashion, came back to claim their dues. So, Taraus (mother), Merador (beloved uncle-brother), Watchman (new father figure), Morro/Mariya (adoptive sisters), Colivar (uhm, best not talk about this), Amunet (adoptive mother), Orklanishkal (father figure), Fitz (begrudging father figure/elder brother figure) etc.
  26. Deepest, darkest secret: Gives sweets/presents to orphans/Theran children around Mayaween and Logosmas.
  27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Detests people attributing kindly, motherly qualities to her.
  28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): I've no idea. I guess she's like Marmite - love it or hate it?
  29. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Scarlatan concerts are a guilty pleasure but there's none so far she'd rate. Sea-shanties are a favourite.
  30. Favorite movies: N/A
  31. Favorite TV shows: N/A
  32. Favorite books: Folkloristic stories
  33. Favorite foods: Fish. Mangoes.
  34. Favorite sports/sports teams: Foozle
  35. Political views: Indifferent/not applicable. A well-oiled autocracy, probably.
  36. Religion/philosophy of life: Vastarian until recently. Now looking for something else.
  37. Physical health: Recovering junkie.
  38. Dream vacation: Probably a Zanzibaar beach trip.
  39. Description of his or her house: Doesn't have a house now.
  40. Description of his or her bedroom: In the Viatrix mansion, a sandstone chamber with a large window overlooking the gardens and lake.
  41. Any pets? A flock of various birds.
  42. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Becoming Demiurge.
  43. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: The Occultists House being destroyed.
  44. Superstitions: Many.
  45. Three words to describe this character: "Stone cold bitch" would be nice, but I don't think it's applicable to her yet.
  46. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? 

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Ok Nelly Furtado
  • edited November 2015
    1. Name: Bo
    2. Age: A lady never reveals her age. (One hundred and some.)
    3. Height: Unremarkable.
    4. Eye color: Has changed a couple times now. Will probably change soon again.
    5. Physical appearance: She does as good a job as she can of covering up all her skin. Her dress has no sleeves, but her gloves are long, so the most anyone really sees is her shoulders.
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: I don't think she has any.
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: She made the first outfit she designed herself, nondecay and resetting. Not because she thought it was especially pretty, but because she was just sick of making another, another, and another.
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? She's pretty self-sufficient. These days, she camps out on her dormant son's ship. And tries to remember to not let it sink. Again.
    9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): She never takes off her mask.
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: She can't wait to finish some projects, so she can change race back to grook. But she promised, and she's not letting the Keepers down, even if it really is taking longer than she'd thought it would. Things just don't seem to be lining up properly.
    11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): The more important she thinks her words are, the more vague they get.
    12. Pet peeves: That short list of people who should go dormant forever. Not the names on it. That she even has it.
    13. Fondest memory: She would say it was whenever the last time was that she felt truly accepted, all of her, by anyone. I would say it was the first time she ever felt that. So far, each has been followed by a disappointment equal to it.
    14. Hobbies/interests: Trying her best to understand others. Even when it means trying to be part of their faction.
    15. Special skills/abilities: She hopes, making others feel better. Unless it's one of those very few she thinks the world should recognise as everyone's enemy. (No, @Amunet is not on that list. Go figure!)
    16. Insecurities: There may never be anyone who can really understand her.
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: How can others not see that the world isn't really faction versus faction, but factions to give some variety to all us making our ways through this world?
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Depends on her mood. She thinks those who don't like her any other time, would love her when she's sad because that's when she's unlike herself of other moods, silent and emotionally distant from whoever else is in the room. That's when she won't argue. When she's angry, she argues to get a response. When she's happy, it's not an argument so much as setting the other person up to say the punch line of a joke. She's disappointed when it doesn't happen.
    19. Negative traits: She is very easily distracted, and despite her age, still idealistic in ways. Stubborn beyond.
    20. Things that upset him or her: Remembering when she tried her best to explain, and wasn't understood. This has happened a lot.
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: Things she didn't know better than to do, when she was twenty.
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: I can't think of anything she has no opinion about.
    23. Any phobias? Not... exactly. Fears, certainly.
    24. Things that make her happy: Being able to lose herself in the moment. Joking around and being silly, cheering someone up, it doesn't matter how.
    25. Family (describe): Everyone, in some way or another. For starters, before Maefeng was her bloodlined mother, Beldaran was her adoptive one.
    26. Deepest, darkest secret: Someone specific (and she does mean a god) is right.
    27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Nobody would understand. Nobody has so far, and she no longer talks about it.
    28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): No idea. How about some of you tell me?
    29. Favorite foods: She prefers to try new foods.
    30. Political views: In a world she sees as everyone going to extremes to play a many-sided tug-of-war, she sees herself as siding with the rope. No matter who wins, it's going to lose.
    31. Religion/philosophy of life: You might say nobody's bigger on the present moment than Bo.
    32. Physical health: She always forgets to eat.
    33. Dream vacation: To have a vacation, you must have a place to leave.
    34. Description of her house: Probably very covered in dust by now.
    35. Description of her bedroom: It's been a long time since she's seen it. Probably longer til she sees it again. But the decor is mostly tanzanite.
    36. Any pets? Many indeed. To her, they even have classes, and roles in her menagerie.
    37. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: The best things have also been the worst.
    38. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: ...
    39. Superstitions: Most of them fit this formula: The one who is meant to __________ will ________________.
    40. Three words to describe this character: Yes she will.
    41. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? This is a very good question! Would there even be one? Sometimes I think something like that would be something like La Serenissima; wordless, gentle, with an element of call-and-response to it. Other times, something with laughter, possibly literally. (Hahahahahaha, Wipeout!) But neither of those suits entirely, whatever some people have made clear they opine. Bo is a complex character. Nobody knows every part of her. Those who think they do, may very well know the least.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    1. Name: Aesi Jinx

2. Age: 30

3. Height: Average, 5'11

4. Eye color

5. Physical appearance:

6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Scar under eye

7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Dawnblade uniform, or scales.

8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there?  Targossas. Incredible.

9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): huzzah emote.

10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Nothing. Likes himself.

11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): confident. Thinks before he speaks. Truth hurts but it is what it is.

12. Pet peeves:  People whom cannot do anything on their own.

13. Fondest memory: Ascending to dragonhood. Parade of Blades close second.

14. Hobbies/interests: Hunting, Fighting, Learning about previous two.

15. Special skills/abilities: um. Mind like a steel trap, full of wet mice.

16. Insecurities: being alone.

17. Quirks/eccentricities: Enjoys having fun. Does not like to spend time amongst fun police.

18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): easy going, full respect until you give me a reason otherwise.

19. Negative traits: I selected only optimal traits.

20. Things that upset him or her: People who pick on those smaller than them. Bullies.

21. Things that embarrass him or her: Not a lot. I spend time around @Tesha!

22. This character is highly opinionated about: Hunting.

23. Any phobias? erm, not sure. Haven't found one yet.

24. Things that make him or her happy: Fighting!

25. Family (describe): Having quite possibly the most wonderful adoptive mother in @Ariettie !

26. Deepest, darkest secret: n/a

27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: n/a 

28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): Good question. Let me know.

29. Favorite foods: Oysters!

30. Political views: Bloodsworn and Lumarch's business. 

31. Religion/philosophy of life: Don't piss in my cornflakes and we're going to get along.

32. Physical health: Well? 

33. Dream vacation: The Garden of the Gods.

34. Description of his or her house: Who writes room descriptions. Two floors. living room, stairway, hallway, bedroom.

35. Description of his or her bedroom: Wouldn't you like to know?

36. Any pets? Tundra wolf pup. Snowwy!

37. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Achieving Dragon!

38. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Going to keep this to myself.

39. Superstitions: none come to mind.

40. Three words to describe this character: Strong, Valorous, Kind

41. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be?  Joe Esposito - You're The Best Around
  • edited November 2015

1. Name: Nizana
    2. Age: 75 years old
    3. Height: a little taller than average
    4. Eye color: emerald green
    5. Physical appearance: slender, athletic figure with reduced curves
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Nothing really of note, aside from the tattoo stretching from fingers to shoulder on her right side
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: leggings, blouse, short coats, ankle to knee-high boots, masks
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Ashtan, though she spends most of her time out of the city
    9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): Stroking the cheeks of her mask
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: She thinks she looks fine
    11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Soft and reverberating. she likes to speak clearly and use the correct pronunciation when possible
    12. Pet peeves: Depends on her mood. If she finds interaction tiring, she is likely to be annoyed by the person.
    13. Fondest memory: Spending pleasant times with people she cares for.
    14. Hobbies/interests: Hunting, hunting, more hunting with a growing interest in Alchemy and other scientific pursuits
    15. Special skills/abilities: Nothing terribly special that I can think of
    16. Insecurities: Some small abandonment issues, lacks confidence
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: fondness for masks
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Calm, quiet, relatively easygoing
    19. Negative traits: A bit clingy to those she's close to, indecisiveness, slightly passive
    20. Things that upset him or her: Feeling an activity is futile or pointless, feeling useless, expending a great deal of effort with no visible progress (adding to the feeling of pointlessness)
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: Being seen without her mask by strangers
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: Whatever she takes to having a strong opinion about. She's more than willing to provide arguments for the side with the least support, if only to show a potentially different viewpoint on issues.
    23. Any phobias? None that could be considered a phobia
    24. Things that make him or her happy: Spending time with close friends, success
    25. Family (describe): No family that she speaks of, or makes reference to. She doesn't know any names.
    26. Deepest, darkest secret: Her mask being a wall to keep the world out, and herself in
    27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: it sounds absolutely silly out loud
    28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): Due to my difficulty being motivated in Achaea, and how much I hunt, her personality is a bit lacking, and she can be prone to grumbling about hunting
    29. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Fast paced, strings and drums. Enjoys the violin most
    30. Favorite movies: N/A
    32. Favorite books: Research books (if she ever spends the time away from hunting)
    33. Favorite foods: Probably fruit, she doesn't spend much time tasting foods
    34. Favorite sports/sports teams: None
    35. Political views: No real political views. She enjoys having autonomy
    36. Religion/philosophy of life: Something between Ouranian and Valnuranan
    37. Physical health: Relatively good health
    38. Dream vacation: Being with whoever her significant other out in the world, exploring, or learning something new together.
    39. Description of his or her house: None
    40. Description of his or her bedroom: None
    41. Any pets? Her songbird is more of a companion
    42. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Friends she's made
    43. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Poor decisions, and the consequences
    44. Superstitions: None as of yet
    45. Three words to describe this character: Reclusive, quiet, kind
    46. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? I couldn't say 'every' single time, but this song fits Nizana a fair bit, I like to think. https://youtu.be/AvaVia0GY30

• edited November 2015
    sigh double

• edited November 2015
    I forgot to add this.

BOPPLE HEADBANDS? PURPLE GLITTER LIPSTICK?

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Questionnaires that pull back the curtain a little can be interesting, but this set feels like the full monty.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    1. Name: Mosr Gothfraidh
    2. Age: Old
    3. Height: About 6 feet
    4. Eye color: Slate green
    5. Physical appearance: Average build, see profile picture for face.
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: Scars over his left eye and around the fingers on his right hand.
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: Usually just 'loose-fitting leather trousers' and 'a black shirt' combined with whatever I'm feeling like.
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Hashan.
    9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): Mosr waves his hand dismissively. 
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Magic. If he wanted to change something, he'd just do it with magic.
    11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Expressionless. (I hate voices and accents)
    12. Pet peeves: Being touched in any way.
    13. Fondest memory: Summoning a phoenix and setting Ashtan on fire.
    14. Hobbies/interests: Standing around and helping out his House.
    15. Special skills/abilities: Can sail. Haven't done it in a while though.
    16. Insecurities: He secretly worries that nobody likes him, despite his joking about it.
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: Dry sense of humour and very impulsive.
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Impassive.
    19. Negative traits: Spiteful and too proud.
    20. Things that upset him or her: Feeling useless or overlooked.
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: Nothing, really. He has no shame.
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: Pretty much everything.
    23. Any phobias? No.
    24. Things that make him or her happy: Helping people.
    25. Family (describe): Immediate family is dormant. Found that extended family mostly lives in Hashan but it doesn't particularly concern him.
    26. Deepest, darkest secret: Glad that the Te'Serra were killed.
    27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: Playing the emotion card is a quick way to elicit a wanted reaction from others.
    28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): The people that know him like him. The people that dealt with him in the past hate him. The people that don't know him are pretty much indifferent.
    29. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: This category is sadly a bit limited, but he likes sea shanties.
    30. Favorite movies: N/A
    32. Favorite books: Anything history.
    33. Favorite foods: He doesn't really like to eat.
    34. Favorite sports/sports teams: 
    35. Political views: Dictator within an autocracy.
    36. Religion/philosophy of life: Hermes4lyf.
    37. Physical health: Average.
    38. Dream vacation: I have no idea. Kashar? Maybe?
    39. Description of his or her house: 1 room shack.
    40. Description of his or her bedroom: ^
    41. Any pets? Ebony pegasus, falcon, mahogany swallow.
    42. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Too many good things to just choose one.
    43. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Hermes being slain.
    44. Superstitions: None.
    45. Three words to describe this character: Generous, impulsive, man-child.
    46. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? I tried to find something but I'm not sure.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Kayeil said:
    1. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): Auto-bashing my Grove stag right in front of me. :(

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Krypton said:
    Kayeil said:
    1. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): Auto-bashing my Grove stag right in front of me. :(

Sorry, but all of my hunting is manual.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited November 2015
    edit: nevermind. ugh formatting.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    edit: nevermind. ugh formatting.
    "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?" 
  • ·  Name: Gamden Obuun

·  Height: About 6 foot

·  Eye color: Cognac hue with flecks of a deep ocean blue

·  Physical appearance: Roughened appearance, raven-hued hair pulled back and tied together.Black stubble and tanned skin

·  Strange or unique physical attributes: 

·  Favorite clothing style/outfit: Loose fitted clothes, easy for sailing and climbing ropes.

·  Where does he or she live? What is it like there? In the Cabin of his one ship, its silent and safe

·  Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): Grinning like an idiot sometimes,chuckles when making rude or silly jokes

·  Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: Not really anything

·  Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): Normal, smiling a lot

·  Pet peeves: Rude people, 18year old newbies acting like 4 year olds

·  Fondest memory: Buying my first ship, buying 500k worth of inks from @Kayeil to keep the conversation going.

·  Hobbies/interests: Sailing nr1,Hunting..finding rare and unique stuffs(newly acquired expensive hobby)

·  Special skills/abilities: My lame jokes

·  Insecurities: Communication,English is my second language so I get misunderstood sometimes or making stupid grammar/spelling mistakes

·  Quirks/eccentricities: Opposite of @Kayeil, leaving stuff all over the place, unorganised

·  Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): Friendly, caring ...Becomes a force of nature when feeling mistreated or someone close to him getting hurt

·  Negative traits: Stubborn, too trusting

·  Things that upset him or her: People looking down on others because of background or capabilities

·  Things that embarrass him or her: Not knowing his Achaean history and sounding like an complete idiot in an educated conversation

·  This character is highly opinionated about: Trust

·  Any phobias? Snakes/Vipers/Anacondas/Snake like creatures

·  Things that make him or her happy: Working for something and obtaining it

·  Family (describe): son of @Anaidiana, his awesome mother..special note to his brother @Garis and @Kaiu..both awesome people

·  Deepest, darkest secret: Never fired a ship weapon before

·  Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: No follower of Neraeos or avid sailor would/should admit this

·  Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): Ask them

·  Favorite bands/songs/type of music: Himself when he is drunk on rum ,singing and sailing

·  Favorite movies: N/A

·  Favorite TV shows: N/A

·  Favorite books: Uneducated

·  Favorite foods: Red Meats

·  Favorite sports/sports teams: N/A

·  Political views: Neutral

·  Religion/philosophy of life: Follower of Neraeos

·  Physical health: Fit and Healthy

·  Dream vacation: Remote Island

·  Description of his or her house: His ship, big plans in the making though

·  Description of his or her bedroom: The floor of his cabin

·  Any pets? Never had a pet yet

·  Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Dragonhood + @Kayeil

·  Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Going dormant finding his city swimming under the water upon returning..more bummed about the Sentaari though…Returning to hunt for dragon and never be social enough

·  Superstitions: If you skip around a circle of mushrooms you might get teleported to a different area

·  Three words to describe this character: Stubborn,Hardworking,Generous

·  If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? 

Not sure if it will pull through, Macklemore..Downtown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGhoLcsr8GA

• Well, this is a long one.
    1. Name: Trevize
    2. Age: too damn old
    3. Height: tall
    4. Eye color: black star-sapphires
    5. Physical appearance: lizard, indigo scales, ridges of pale white
    6. Strange or unique physical attributes: nothing major. normal lizard.
    7. Favorite clothing style/outfit: think western priest. all black clothes, trench coat and cowboy hat, only thing fancy is religious amulets (lunar)
    8. Where does he or she live? What is it like there? Hashan. Dark.
    9. Defining gestures/movements (i.e., curling his or her lip when he or she speaks, always keeping his or her eyes on the ground, etc.): xheh, xsnort, snorting (first two xorani, last dragon)
    10. Things about his or her appearance he or she would most like to change: nothing
    11. Speaking style (fast, talkative, monotone, etc.): intelligent but simple
    12. Pet peeves: talking a lot while saying nothing - this applies to chatter meant to sound intelligent and to blathering on
    13. Fondest memory: everything Ourania/lunar
    14. Hobbies/interests: crafting (tailoring, jewellery, cooking, room designs, etc)
    15. Special skills/abilities: hunting
    16. Insecurities: none
    17. Quirks/eccentricities: a lot
    18. Temperament (easygoing, easily angered, etc.): amused by 
    19. Negative traits: Trevize is who he wants to be to. anyone doesn't like that, that's not his worry.
    20. Things that upset him or her: inconsistency
    21. Things that embarrass him or her: doesn't get embarassed
    22. This character is highly opinionated about: not really
    23. Any phobias? not really
    24. Things that make him or her happy: intelligent conversation
    25. Family (describe): was a Moonflair, started up an Ar'thela bloodline, it died down when he was dormant, doesn't really care for family any more. has two daughters he talks to regularly and loves dearly, but that's it.
    26. Deepest, darkest secret: it's a secret
    27. Reason he or she kept this secret for so long: because he wants it to be a secret
    28. Other people’s opinions of this character (What do people like about this character? What do they dislike about this character?): no idea - ask them
    29. Favorite bands/songs/type of music: flute
    30. Favorite movies: wtf?
    31. Favorite TV shows: see above
    32. Favorite books: all
    33. Favorite foods: fish
    34. Favorite sports/sports teams: I repeat, wtf?
    35. Political views: not fond of politics
    36. Religion/philosophy of life: Ouranian
    37. Physical health: pretty good
    38. Dream vacation: alone
    39. Description of his or her house: tower
    40. Description of his or her bedroom: haven't slept in ages, I don't remember
    41. Any pets? giant serpent
    42. Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Ourania
    43. Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: not much bothers him
    44. Superstitions: nope
    45. Three words to describe this character: lunar lizard cleric
    46. If a song played every time this character walked into the room, what song would it be? 
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
This discussion has been closed.