Bacon and RP

12346»

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Skye said:
    you can't imprint I think, but IIRC you can plant your staff to port your grove. 
    that's weird, since that's.. post-embrace? And the grove I'm talking about is owned by a 19yo level 20
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    weeeird. a bug maybe

• Pretty sure you can imprint, it'll just get wiped every so often. Or something?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited October 2015
    Sarathai said:
    Pretty sure you can imprint, it'll just get wiped every so often. Or something?
    That was correct when I was a Sylvan, yes. I think it wipes when no one is in the area for X amount of time, from some testing I did back then.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Krypton said:
    Oooooh... so that's why Hyperlith put his Grove in Harae, 10 aggro poharaehe deep.
    I was thinking more along the lines of, "Good luck finding me during a Banderhunt or egg hunt," but yeah, this seems plausible. Those muddy dudes add to that likes-to-watch-bacon feel. Thanks @Krypton for pointing out where everyone can come visit now :/

Always welcome to the grove @Athelas, just make sure to clean up after yourself! :bacon:

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    @Hyperlith Thanks, if your grove ends up smelling like fried bacon ... well ... sorry. :D
  • For any who've not noticed it, this thread appears to have spawned a related thread: link.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Didn't read anything apart from the main post, but when I poked around the other IRE games, a lot of leadership figures said "Oh, hey, you're from Achaea! I tried that game once but <person> asked me for mudsex within 5 minutes, it weirded me out, and I left".
  • Tvistor said:
    Didn't read anything apart from the main post, but when I poked around the other IRE games, a lot of leadership figures said "Oh, hey, you're from Achaea! I tried that game once but <person> asked me for mudsex within 5 minutes, it weirded me out, and I left".
    I've been playing Achaea for years and this has never happened to me. I'm starting to wonder what's wrong with me. Hehe :lol: 

• You have cooties obviously
  • Or a text-penis, which for mudsex purposes works in much the same way as cooties.
  • Tvistor said:
    Didn't read anything apart from the main post, but when I poked around the other IRE games, a lot of leadership figures said "Oh, hey, you're from Achaea! I tried that game once but <person> asked me for mudsex within 5 minutes, it weirded me out, and I left".

This is probably a unique Achaean feature. I have played all IRE games but only in Achaea my true newbiehood developed like this:

Widening valley in the Putoran hills.[Lodi, the Valley of] (n ne e s )
    You see exits leading north, northeast, east, and south.

Zala arrives from the east.

The smell of wildflowers wafts past your nose.

Zala's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Zala raises her hand in greeting and says "Hi!"

Raising your hand in greeting, you say "Hi!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She is a beautiful siren. Gorgeous beyond words, you feel breathless as your stare at this stunning creature. Her raven black
    hair flows down her back. Her dark olive skin is smooth and flawless. Her almond shaped eyes are a warm shade of violet encircled
    by long thick lashes that seem to reach for you. Her body is as voluptuous as it is inviting. But you can't help but feel uneasy
    by all this supernatural beauty.

She is wearing:
    a simple brown tunic and a pair of brown leggings.
    Containers:
    a canvas backpack.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unnamed Zala (female Siren).
    She is 18 years old, having been born on the 8th of Ero, 664 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    She is unranked in Achaea.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is not known for acts of infamy.
    She is a Plebeian in Ashtan.
    She is considered to be approximately 65% of your might.

Unnamed Zala says, "May I try something?"

Zala bows respectfully to you.
    note lack of agreement
    Zala throws a sultry glance at you, and bursts into song with her angelic voice. In an instant, your heart is hers.

Zala flutters her eyelashes at you.

You are:
    Desperately in love with Zala.
    Cured By: Eat Bellwort / Eat Cuprum and Focus Mind

You have recovered equilibrium.

Unnamed Zala says to you, "How do you feel?"
    investing all my gold in valerian was a bad idea
    You have no bellwort stored in the Rift.

You say, "Like I could eat some bellwort, but don't have any."

Glancing into your rift, you see:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Herbs
    [ 4] myrrh gum [ 99] slippery elm [ 99] valerian
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citizen Rank CT Class
    ------- ---- -- -----
    Activist Daitya Aristata 2 On Paladin
    Unsworn Lhachman 1 On Alchemist
    Aarashi Shamshir Kard Silvertongue, Mace of Light 1 On Dragon
    Activist Hecon 1 On Serpent
    Devout Cadalem 1 On Priest

Unnamed Zala says, "Thanks for letting me. You're so strong. I'm sure you could have killed me."

Zala leaves to the north.
    I admit Midkemian newbie areas were annoyingly difficult back in the time, but even there you didn't have to fight to protect your character's virginity dignity right after creation.
  • It'll never happen, but god I want to delete sirens.  They just encourage this kind of nonsense.  They're hard-coded to be sexy.  It's awful.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Yeah, I was about to say, as far as things go, that was quite incredibly tame. It really does seem like she was just testing the ability.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• What the hell did I just spend an hour reading?

• bacon logs.
  • @Rohai, yeah that's what it turned into...

I am never looking at the 500 year mutton the same.

• Achaea and chill.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]