Grim Fayre Prizes

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    The stuff restocks at the turn of the month. Last night that was about 1000GMT (6pm my time), so the next restock will be 1100GMT

• Might have to force myself to stay awake then, I don't see a way to try for tickets or bags otherwise.

• Pristine velvet envelops the slightly pudgy frame of a small skeleton, its features stylised so as 
    to appear cute and cuddly. Black embroidery details the outline of each individual bone, and its 
    skull possesses two large, round buttons for eyes and an ebony cut-out for its wide, beaming grin. 
    Stuffed to the brim with soft down, its pudgy body slumps unevenly to one side.
    It has 119 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 15 ounce(s).

a skeleton plush

he doesn't appear to do anything though, with pulling and poking and all that

• squeeze it
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited October 2015
    Thanks @Tahquil, for the mirror! + @Melodie for crone.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Kez said:
    squeeze it
    You give a skeleton plush a friendly squeeze.
    A skeleton plush emits a faint groan.

Awsum!

• Well, before I said you can go to my shop and probe the mirror to play with it, but that doesn't work anymore. Sorry!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Taraus said:

Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between each slat to allow air flow. On each side, in red letters, are the words: "live animal inside."
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    A crate marked "live animal inside" is holding:
    "skywyrm32485"                          a diminutive sky wyrm
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.

Want. Give it to me. Don't think about it, just do it.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Taraus said:

Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between each slat to allow air flow. On each side, in red letters, are the words: "live animal inside."

Want. Give it to me. Don't think about it, just do it.

• Got one of those sky wyrms yesterday, too. Gave it to a friend. :pleased: 

• Taraus said:

I was standing at Leanes when the winners were announced. I was so excited for you. :proud: 
  • Leanes tells you, "Well done on getting 28 kills, eh? Ya can't be part of the raffle though, ya already won!"

Freaking lame. I dominate, let me win more! :anguished: 

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    So if you win once, then no more? Good to know.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• For those wondering;
    p skywyrm
    Spanning about three feet from snout to tail, the coiling, serpentine body of this pale blue sky wyrm is enveloped in a countless number of tiny, interlocking, diamond-shaped scales. Each pliant, armour-tough plate possesses a perfectly smooth and rounded exterior that reflects the light in dazzling arrays of prismatic colour in all directions from the body of the wyrm. Four thin, wiry legs extend from the sides of the creature's oscillating torso, each one just beginning to grow four sharp, scythe-like talons. From the back of the beast, a pair of semi-translucent leather wings unfurl, their tips narrow and jagged. An array of teeth are visible emerging from the prolonged nose of the wyrm, from between which a long, flickering green tongue issues forth.

• That description reminds me of Chinese/Eastern dragons.

Also, apparently the tower got nerfed or something? No experience, less gold, and stuff doesn't aggro/team now?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• It does give experience. Got 3% there earlier at 92. Gold is still relatively okay, it at least pays for the curatives you burn through. Aggro/team was to fix the impossibilities that happened when mobs roamed and clumped hard together.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Leanes exclaims, "And the winners are... nobody, nobody, Zefarelle, Kandra, and
    Shirszae! Congrats!"

I think I'd like a mini version of the horse or hellhound, although a flying shark would be kind of neat.

I sent this in an as issue, but maybe @Sarapis or @Tecton can answer instead?

Issue #74559   Reported by: Kayeil
    2015/10/28 00:14:10: 
          I have a question on the Tower hunt in the Grim Fayre. It says we can do 3 
    hunts every 2 Achaean months. I did 1 hunt in Sarapin and 2 hunts in Daedalan. 
    Does that mean my hunts will be reset to 0 in Aeguary, or will I get to do 1 in 
    Aeguary and 2 in Miraman? The rules on the sign and given by the denizen aren't 
    very clear on how that works

• This elephant is literally the only mini pet I have ever wanted. Best pet ever
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    While we are asking questions, is there any chance of flying mini-pets like those sky wyrms from the Tower of the Fang actually, you know, being able to fly with you instead of falling down like their wings were made of clay or something?

@Tecton @Sarapis @Someone please?  :(o:)

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Which bit do the monstrous journals come from?

Taraus said:
    Which bit do the monstrous journals come from?
    The bags that Chamonille sells.

• Seemingly coming to life, a plush of the Ur'Vampire Tizane exclaims at you, "Die! Burn! Foul wretched pile of corruptible filth!"

I've been enjoying the plushies, but something is seriously wrong with me. I can't stop playing with Tizane, the abuse is addicting. 
  • Does running the tower multiple times increase raffle tickets pitched in? I know 2-3 is the limit for a rl day, or something along those lines. 

Also, is the sky wyrm bound? I'd be willing to pay well for one :)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    They come in crates, like most mini-pets, so you should be able to buy one.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Grandue and Aeryllin are auctioning off sky wyrms right now.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Aeryllin's is already sold, I believe.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Tahquil said:

2) I have never encountered pumpkin spice in my life. However I like the nod to it in the perfume.

how did your american hosts fail to show you the sweet basic bitch nectar that is pumpkin spice
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"