What if the Dawnlord and the Tyrannus fell madly in love?!

Disclaimer: The Silvy writing the below story is plastered. Sobriety should not be expected, and hugs are adored.

What if one fine day, the new Dawnlord saw the Tyrannus on the field of battle and they fell madly in love and couldn't forget each other despite the bitter enmity of their factional ties?!

Romeo would console the Dawnlord, and Juliet would run around in circles as the Tyrannus tried to off her. But, then, the Tyrannus would remember she needs advice and sit down to learn at the feet of the Guide.

A war would break out, constant raids and constant counter raids, and the Tyrannus would blackwind to smooch her beau, and get out before the Targ could react. Someday, in an alliance would form, where Lord Sartan asks Lady Aurora for a polka at the wedding, and Nishnatoba breaks out, and the Tyrannus and the Dawnlord are the only ones that survive and live happily ever after.

I conclude with my Old Reliable joke on the matter:
Q: Is there a guide to Mhaldorian weddings?
A: Yes, HELP RAMPAGE will teach you everything you need to know

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Nobody likes bugs that much. 

• Isn't Dawnlord like... the title of the old Dawnstriders Guild Leader?
    Man, this is Targossas, not Shallam.
    Stop bringing back the past.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    p.s. Silvarien will you please write a story about the Slinky?
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • @Silvarien: "What if the Dawnlord and the Tyrannus fell madly in love?!" sounds like a title of a typical romantic comedy light novel that will eventually have an anime and/or manga adaptation where legions of fans will war against each other over which version is superior, and if English subs are better than dubs.

• edited October 2015
    Guys, I wasn't trying to offend anybody, it was just a joke. Give me a break already. :-(
  • Silvarien said:
    Guys, I wasn't trying to offend anybody, it was just a joke. Give me a break already. :-(
    Unfortunately for you, human, Unfriended was not kidding when the trailer said:

"Online, your memories last forever. But so do your mistakes."

• Love is just a hormonal reaction designed by evolution to trick family units into staying together until their offspring reach sexual maturity.

So I'm guessing there would be kids involved.
  • Siduri said:
    Isn't Dawnlord like... the title of the old Dawnstriders Guild Leader?
    Wasn't that Lord/Lady of the Morning?
  • Silvarien said:
    Disclaimer: The Silvy writing the below story is plastered. Sobriety should not be expected, and hugs are adored.

What if one fine day, the new Dawnlord saw the Tyrannus on the field of battle and they fell madly in love and couldn't forget each other despite the bitter enmity of their factional ties?!

Romeo would console the Dawnlord, and Juliet would run around in circles as the Tyrannus tried to off her. But, then, the Tyrannus would remember she needs advice and sit down to learn at the feet of the Guide.

A war would break out, constant raids and constant counter raids, and the Tyrannus would blackwind to smooch her beau, and get out before the Targ could react. Someday, in an alliance would form, where Lord Sartan asks Lady Aurora for a polka at the wedding, and Nishnatoba breaks out, and the Tyrannus and the Dawnlord are the only ones that survive and live happily ever after.

I conclude with my Old Reliable joke on the matter:
    Q: Is there a guide to Mhaldorian weddings?
    A: Yes, HELP RAMPAGE will teach you everything you need to know
    I like drunk Silvarien.
  • edited October 2015
    Kafziel said:
    Siduri said:
    Isn't Dawnlord like... the title of the old Dawnstriders Guild Leader?
    Wasn't that Lord/Lady of the Morning?
    Yeah, Lord/Lady of the Morning, informally called Morninglord/lady (between 2008 and 2012 - may have different before then).
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I really want @Xinna to chime in on this. I mean, we're not going to hear from @Dannyl...
  • Aodfionn said:
    p.s. Silvarien will you please write a story about the Slinky?
    @Aodfionn : here it is, for those who haven't seen it yet.
  • Kasya said:
    I really want @Xinna to chime in on this. I mean, we're not going to hear from @Dannyl...
    @Kasya : well, @Dannyl is married, but @Xinna is Mhaldor's most eligible bachelorette.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    My low level alchemist buddy of course
  • Tibitha said:

Just getting the word out there. If anyone has any information, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    @Tibitha : everybody -- and I mean EVERYBODY -- knows that missing Dawnlords are found much easier by plastering their likeness on milk cartons. Unless this is one of those Trix cereal knockoffs where you're seeking to deny the Dawnlord milk because milk is only for kids and not for Dawnlords.
  • Who drew that grook because it's amazing
  • Wintermourne free press, lol'd

• Antidas said:
    Wintermourne free press, lol'd
    @Antidas : finding lost Dawnlords since last Tuesday.
  • Kiet said:
    Who drew that grook because it's amazing
    Not me! I shamelessly stole it from Google Images. I think its from Aetolia actually.
  • edited October 2015

Have you found the Hero's medal Dawnlord yet?