Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Trading 30 Credits for No Brainer Lesson Package.

KruxKrux Posts: 39Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
I apologize if this in the wrong place, I couldn't find a trade thread.

Hello,
I'm looking to trade 30 Achaean Credits for 1 No Brainer Lesson Package. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you.
Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions.
Tagged:

Comments

  • SarapisSarapis Posts: 3,397Member, Administrator Achaean staff
    There's no way to do this I'm afraid. The No Brainer Lesson Package is only available on the website, for USD.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,666Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 2014
    If you've already bought your two, I don't know if they'll let you circumvent the limit buy allowing others to buy you more.


  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,756Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 2014
    Sarapis said:
    There's no way to do this I'm afraid. The No Brainer Lesson Package is only available on the website, for USD.
    What I think he means is, he'll trade someone 30 credits that he already owns, if they'll buy him the lesson package via the website. This isn't hard at all - you put in the character's name you wish to buy anything for, even if you're logged into your own account. And then you just put in your payment info. The other person never sees any of it.

    People sometimes do this to do anonymous gifting, too.

    Edit: @Kresslack, I don't think he's bought any, he's just looking for people to trade credits for for the lesson packages. Probably not a lot of spending money or lack of credit card/bank account or some sort!
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

    But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    SarapisXithSiduri
  • SarapisSarapis Posts: 3,397Member, Administrator Achaean staff
    Kresslack said:
    If you've already bought your two, I don't know if they'll let you circumvent the limit buy allowing others to buy you more.
    Correct. Any particular character can only have two of those packages bought for that character, ever.
  • SarapisSarapis Posts: 3,397Member, Administrator Achaean staff
    Melodie said:
    Sarapis said:
    There's no way to do this I'm afraid. The No Brainer Lesson Package is only available on the website, for USD.
    What I think he means is, he'll trade someone 30 credits that he already owns, if they'll buy him the lesson package via the website. This isn't hard at all - you put in the character's name you wish to buy anything for, even if you're logged into your own account. And then you just put in your payment info. The other person never sees any of it.


    Ahh yes, of course. Was thinking he was looking to trade in-game, but there's no real difference.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,666Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It's actually a pretty good deal, considering 25 credits are $9.99 on the site.


    Siduri
  • KruxKrux Posts: 39Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I've not bought any and what Melodie says is correct, I'm willing to trade 30 Credits for someone to buy my character 1 No Brainer Lessons package. When 25 Credits cost the same as 1 No Brainer Lessons package, so your getting 5 free credits for helping me out.
    Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,666Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 2014
    Krux said:
    I've not bought any and what Melodie says is correct, I'm willing to trade 30 Credits for someone to buy my character 1 No Brainer Lessons package. When 25 Credits cost the same as 1 No Brainer Lessons package, so your getting 5 free credits for helping me out.
    I will get back to you on this when I get home.

    Edit: Arrangement made. Enjoy.


  • XithXith Posts: 2,602Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    In theory, would the Garden intervene if he sent me 30 credits and I did not buy his lesson package? I'm just wondering if this sort of deal puts him outside scam protection.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,666Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xith said:
    In theory, would the Garden intervene if he sent me 30 credits and I did not buy his lesson package? I'm just wondering if this sort of deal puts him outside scam protection.
    Basically falls under the Con rule, especially if you publicly agree to the arrangement.


    SiduriXithAlcinae
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,666Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Vaehl said:
    Plus you'd be a tw*t.
    A twit?


    SynestJukilianAlcaro
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,613Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I have people who are into me for 1000cr plus at the moment, my logic is that I haven't spent RL money on practically any of my things, so at worst I get to show people who twats are, and at best I end up a little ahead when I get paid back. So far not a single person has burned me though.

    Kresslack
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,666Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Trey said:
    I have people who are into me for 1000cr plus at the moment, my logic is that I haven't spent RL money on practically any of my things, so at worst I get to show people who twats are, and at best I end up a little ahead when I get paid back. So far not a single person has burned me though.
    It's always a good feeling when people don't disappoint you by not holding up their end, especially if you've never dealt with them before.


    Synbios
  • KruxKrux Posts: 39Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Okay, I've got another 30 Credits Up for the last package. 
    Once again, Looking to Trade 30 Credits for 1 No Brainer Lessons Package. Let me know if your interested here or in game. Thanks for your time. 
    Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions.
  • KruxKrux Posts: 39Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Upping the price offered to 35 Credits for 1 No Brainer Lessons Package.
    Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions.
  • ValkyreValkyre Posts: 42Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Yeah, I'll go ahead and grab that last one for you.

  • KruxKrux Posts: 39Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Handled. Thanks all for posting.
    Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions.
  • PrythePrythe Posts: 463Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited December 2014
    Kresslack said:
    Xith said:
    In theory, would the Garden intervene if he sent me 30 credits and I did not buy his lesson package? I'm just wondering if this sort of deal puts him outside scam protection.
    Basically falls under the Con rule, especially if you publicly agree to the arrangement.
    Not so sure about this. I lent somebody 3,000 credits with their promise to pay me that back with interest a total of 4500 credits. I had it in writing - IC *and* OOC --- and the Garden did not step in when I was stiffed.

    I should add, I did not insist on the interest/bonus, but he thought he had to offer more and more for me to lend him the credits. My decision was based on whether I thought I could trust him, not on the "bonus." 

    Bad decision. 

    - To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it


    YaeKei
  • JukilianJukilian Posts: 1,579Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Probably something to discuss over with the admin before doing, than assuming that it falls under the con ruling.
  • AmikAmik Posts: 3Member
    Hmm.. Bump I guess?  I just landed some credits for my art!  I'd be thrilled if someone wanted to buy me a no-brainer lesson pack for 30 credits!  Or both of the no-brainer lesson packs available to me for 60!  
    :)
  • EldEld Posts: 3,946Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Amik said:
    Hmm.. Bump I guess?  I just landed some credits for my art!  I'd be thrilled if someone wanted to buy me a no-brainer lesson pack for 30 credits!  Or both of the no-brainer lesson packs available to me for 60!  
    :)
    Probably better, in general, to just start your own thread, rather than reviving one from a year ago. More visibility for you, less confusion for everyone else.
  • TrevizeTrevize Posts: 1,517Member @ - Epic Achaean
    All these necros recently.

    I blame multiclass.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • EldEld Posts: 3,946Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Trevize said:
    All these necros recently.

    I blame multiclass.
    I might just be overly optimistic, but my impression is that the few relatively egregious necros in the past few days have been more notable because they've been less common overall recently (past year or two). Multiclass drawing old players out of dormancy, and thereby into more active foruming, could easily contribute, though.
  • TrevizeTrevize Posts: 1,517Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Eld said:
    Trevize said:
    All these necros recently.

    I blame multiclass.
    I might just be overly optimistic, but my impression is that the few relatively egregious necros in the past few days have been more notable because they've been less common overall recently (past year or two). Multiclass drawing old players out of dormancy, and thereby into more active foruming, could easily contribute, though.
    Was a joke. Necromancy skill, new classes. See?
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
    Austere
  • AustereAustere TennesseePosts: 2,161Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited October 2015
    Personally I don't see why people hate on thread necro so much. .I find clicking a new thread that has "7 New Posts!" Just to find out its the same boring gif, meme, "lollissued", or whatever other drivel some of us post(ya, including myself), FAR more irritating 

    Edit: should specify that I don't mean to say anyone in this thread is guilty of this. Its just a personal irritation.
    Praxides
  • EldEld Posts: 3,946Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Trevize said:
    Eld said:
    Trevize said:
    All these necros recently.

    I blame multiclass.
    I might just be overly optimistic, but my impression is that the few relatively egregious necros in the past few days have been more notable because they've been less common overall recently (past year or two). Multiclass drawing old players out of dormancy, and thereby into more active foruming, could easily contribute, though.
    Was a joke. Necromancy skill, new classes. See?
    What is this "joke" of which you speak?
  • TrevizeTrevize Posts: 1,517Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Eld said:
    Trevize said:
    Eld said:
    Trevize said:
    All these necros recently.

    I blame multiclass.
    I might just be overly optimistic, but my impression is that the few relatively egregious necros in the past few days have been more notable because they've been less common overall recently (past year or two). Multiclass drawing old players out of dormancy, and thereby into more active foruming, could easily contribute, though.
    Was a joke. Necromancy skill, new classes. See?
    What is this "joke" of which you speak?
    :( I laughed. A little. Maybe.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
This discussion has been closed.