alcaro's roleplay vault

this is basically just somewhere for me to store various logs and roleplays i've done with alcaro :) feel free to comment or watch.
(XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."

Comments

• Jisero tells you, "Congrats on the engagement."
    You tell Jisero, "Thank you, little one."
    Jisero tells you, "Seems like you two went right into an engagement, ha."
    You tell Jisero, "Something like that. We're quite familiar with one another."
    Jisero tells you, "From what I saw when you were still nude... he's a very very lucky man."

• edited September 2015
    Trey said:
    Alcaro said:
     or watch.
    You're sixteen years old. If the post above this one is any indication I'd rather not go to jail thanks.
    :confused: then don't ???
  • alcaro's letter of application to targossas
    sept. 28th, 2015

My name is Alcaro. I'll be straightforward with you: I once lived in Mhaldor, as an Apostate. However, I was never a Mhaldorian. I might have repeated the vows, memorized the scriptures and even endured the brand, but for whatever reason my heart was never entirely in the lifestyle.

The only thing that ever kept me in that wasteland was the fact that my father, Turoi, was there. He had a way of making me feel like nothing was wrong and Mhaldor was truly my home, that the awful sense of wrongness plaguing me was simply a part of a phase.

It wasn't until a few years ago, when Turoi left Mhaldor himself and became a rogue, that I realized the truth.
    This realization wasn't an instantaneous process. No, it was a long-winded and treacherous journey, starting with sleepless nights spent wrestling an aching, indecisive heart and ending with me renouncing Sartan and leaving Mhaldor early one morning.

And that wasn't even the hardest part. The hardest part was learning to live in the Light, after spending most of my life in the Dark. It was likely one of the hardest things I've ever done. Even so, when I reflect upon that period, I have no regrets whatsoever.

Why? Because my heart no longer aches. It rejoices, in fact. The knowledge that I'm finally living the life that makes me happy trumps the hardships I had to endure to get here.

I want to join the city of Targossas because I'm certain that it's the last step to the end of my journey. I feel that until I achieve membership and embark upon the new journey of working towards becoming a member of the Luminai, I won't be able to reach my highest potential.

As a rogue, I might be content [for the most part], but contentedness doesn't change the fact that I have so much to give .. and no one to give it to. I miss the sense of unity that comes from being a member of a House and a City. I miss how being a part of those factions inspires you to not only do more, but be more.

And I believe that concludes my letter of application.

• MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    Why don't you save this on your computer? This feels like a willing invasion of privacy...
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    If she wants to share, let her share (as long as she has permission from participators) I've seen an abundance of letters and logs posted without too much complaining from third parties. 
  • I'm confused because I never received the above letter - have you sent it IG yet?
  • Bit weird, but I dig it, I guess. Isn't there a thread already for short RP logs, though?
  • Rohai said:
    I'm confused because I never received the above letter - have you sent it IG yet?
    THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH. GRRR. I was so sure I sent it, though! Are you sure you didn't get it??

@Elowin - This is more of a thread for everything to do with Alcaro as a character. So anything from character sheets, quotes, roleplay logs, etc., goes here c:
  • Checked LLIST and all my containers, nada :(