Installing Scripts in HTML5 Client

edited September 2015 in Client Help
So, I want to install this Butterfly Counter script. I'm currently using the HTML5 client [http://client.achaea.com/].

My question is: how? If someone can provide a step-by-step walkthrough for me, I'd appreciate it greatly. Sorry I'm so dumb.
(XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."

Comments

• EDIT: I tried pasting the text of the script into a function via the reflexes tab in the client settings, but whenever I tried to call the function, I received this error message:
    Error in Function [bfc]:
    SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'
    I'm guessing that means there's something in the code that should be omitted or .. something. I would look for it myself, but I'm afraid of screwing it all to hell.
  • Since I can't html, just a general tip, don't be afraid to break something you downloaded.  You can always delete it and try again.  
  • I believe this is for an old Nexus. There have been 2 clients with the name of "Nexus" that I am aware of.
  • That's correct. It's for a no-longer-supported version of Nexus and shouldn't be on the site at all. Will get it taken down.
  • Sarapis said:
    That's correct. It's for a no-longer-supported version of Nexus and shouldn't be on the site at all. Will get it taken down.
    Oh, okay. Thank you.

Well damn .. 
  • Bonus, if you saved the script before Sarapis deleted it, you can always rip the logic out and convert to the newer client.  Would be a good html5 learning lesson for ya.  When I switched from Zmud, I spent days copying and reworking my scripts, which is why I started with a firm understanding of mudlet. I still have every script I have ever written for myself, all the way back to zmud 2.8, or whatever the free version was.