returning from a long sleep

i just woke up from like a six-month sleep and i'm yet again struck by how difficult it is to get back on your feet, resourcewise, after a hiatus. you have to have money for curatives, clothes, containers .. it's stressful and kind of takes the fun out of the game, especially since i didn't exactly have a choice in the hiatus.

anyway, i remember that there's a lot of generous old-timers out there and i wanted to know: would you be interested in helping me out? just minor donations, like curatives, clothes, vials and containers. i can make money myself, i just don't have the resources to do it right now [e.g. curatives, armor, etc].

i came back to achaea mainly because i miss the community and the people. the roleplay, as well—okay, the roleplay especially. needless to say, if you'd be interested in helping me out and you don't mind a little roleplaying, then maybe we can do it in-character? tbh i wonder how alcaro would react to a random act of kindness; she's not used to that stuff, being from mhaldor and whatnot :P yeah i remember ya'll shitheads.

kidding. mhaldorians are actually really generous in certain situations. but ssshh, it's supposed to be a secret.

if you don't wanna help, then that's cool. just figured i'd ask.
(XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."

Comments

• I met you for like a few minutes in game. I hope you found the sewers! :) it's not the first time someone searched Targossas for them!
    Focus on results and you'll never see progress. Focus on progress and you'll see results.
  • Getting back on your feet requires only a health vial for most classes, and maybe a 1k gold weapon for other classes. You can newbie kick or quest the gold for the basics of what you need in like 30 minutes.

• SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA
    If you notice me online, I'll nab you weapons and armour, but finding health is up to you! It's not pure altruisim - I'm slowly levelling my blacksmithing.

twitter - @spacemanreno
  • @Yae helped me out with vials and curatives, so I want to shoot her a big thanks because that was really awesome of her <3

All I need now is some renewed tattoos, some waterwalking, and more roleplay partners, because you can never have enough roleplay <3
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    easily fixed by roaming around and just striking random conversations!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    easily fixed by roaming around and just striking random conversations!
    I will find you. And I will roleplay with you.
  • Absolutely - I noticed Alcaro earlier and meant to say hello! I'll definitely do so now.