CTF and Relics

Relics provide a ridiculously hefty advantage to whoever has them. For the CTF, please disable use of relics. No one wants to deal with that clusterfuck anyway

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited September 2015
    To be honest, as someone that(assuming I can be here) is going to have to lead against the A team and all their relic gathering prowess, I don't have a problem with them using relics.  One faction has dedicated themselves to complete control of a powerful set of items.  Just because no one else has stepped up and attempted to join in to any successful degree doesn't mean they should be nerfed.  If it were Targossas that controlled them, I would argue against this all day.  

It's also highly unlikely that one person can maintain them for any length of time of the spam involved in a ctf. They should rotate quite frequently.
  • You still have time to take the relics away. Consider it part of the prep for the CTF?
  • I seriously doubt that any faction is going to be able to maintain a monopoly on them in any usable capacity during the ctf.  If someone chooses to use them, they will die sooner or later.  If they do not, it's not an issue.  I might go ahead and try to pull a few of them together tonight for Targossas, but even then it's just going to be a starting buff.  Once the initial deathsights start rolling in, it's not going to matter. It also makes target priority that much more important.
  • Austere said:
    I seriously doubt that any faction is going to be able to maintain a monopoly on them in any usable capacity during the ctf.  If someone chooses to use them, they will die sooner or later.  If they do not, it's not an issue.  I might go ahead and try to pull a few of them together tonight for Targossas, but even then it's just going to be a starting buff.  Once the initial deathsights start rolling in, it's not going to matter. It also makes target priority that much more important.
    I agree, you're either going to prio defending those with the relics, or getting ahead.

When is this anyway?! 
  • Tomorrow
  • hot dog!