Achaea "Vanilla" Minecraft Server

124»

Comments

• @Zuko You sure the other one is still up? I remember checking like 3 weeks ago and it was down iirc. I left it since I thought it was suspended.

• Am I whitelisted?

• @May You are on mine. Kera as well. I don't know about Zuko's, since I'm not sure if it's even up anymore.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    If it's another Vanilla server available, I'm down for getting back into Minecraft. Uhhh...I think my account name is still UNST3RBLICH.

• I whitelisted you on mine, Kresslack. Still waiting to hear back from Zuko about his.

• Yeah, got on for about 10 minutes last night. 
  • Ahh! It expired (3 months goes fast D:). Also my ign is HarbingerZuko (forgot I switched it). Go ahead and whitelist me on the new one! Ill pop on when I can. 

I'd be happy to renew the old one but Im sure people are settling in on Kazu's by now so it doesn't matter to me either way. 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Joined, ran around, found a village, died. Ah...Minecraft, how I've missed you.

• I started up a farm at spawn. It currently has wheat, potatoes, and sugarcane growing. I searched for like 3-400 blocks in every direction of spawn... no cows. Also, I found where you died and put what I could recover into a chest for you, @Kresslack.

• Lava is evil. Just spent like the last hour and a half caving under spawn to get us some starter supplies that I was planning on sharing. Build the community I thought. Then I mine an iron block and fall into lava, losing all the stuff I had mined.  :(

• edited September 2015
    So i found this, and I would love to join this server. Username is Villanox
    Just shoot me a message when I am whitelisted as well as how to get to a server
  • @Judar I just whitelisted you. Just connect to 108.174.60.86:25765

• It's been a really disheartening night. Just died again and lost another 10 diamonds and 3+ stacks of iron.