Trolls

edited August 2015 in North of Thera
So, I just reincarnated into a Troll, and was checking out achaea.com for the little race thingy, and I saw this picture

Do Trolls have that underbite (big canines on bottom jaw) and pointed ears like the picture? Or no? 'Cause I want that underbite. And pointed ears. Without having special snowflake syndrome (kinda seriously had it while human, blergh).

Also, whoever drew all the race pictures is amazing. Seriously.

Best Answer

• PraxidesPraxides Kansas, USA
    edited August 2015 Accepted Answer
    Haha, I just had the same issue in recently becoming Troll, and did a ISSUE ME and asked other Troll players about it cause I was confused as the HELP TROLL doesn't mention it, nor do any of the NPC trolls.
    Sent By: Meletus on 8/09/10:57
    Greetings! Regarding your issue #73766: trolls have heavy facial features, some of them indeed having tusks! Ears vary quite a bit between the different trolls found in Sapience, but pointy ears are quite common indeed. Feel free to look in the mirror and describe yourself as you feel you look within the boundaries though! Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Answers

• edited August 2015
    Yes, yes, yes!!! Daerin is so going to have tusks!!!! And pointy ears!!!! :smile: That just made my day.

Edit: Honestly have no idea why. I'm sitting in my chair smiling like an idiot right now. WTF.
  • I believe that just as there are many variations of bodily features among humans, so too do Trolls have variations on under/overbite presence.

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Widow's peaks are also a common Troll trait it seems.