Colorado?

12346»

Comments

• @Zuko More like 20 hours one way to Boulder from the northern Cali coast!
  • Antidas said:
    Xae said:
    @antidas yo, tomorrow night around 7-7:30? 16th street, illegal Pete's? Don't have to eat there, just a meeting place
    I can try to make it by 7:30, no way I can do 7 though. As I said, won't be off work till 6:30 and then I still gotta get there
    Yeah, I told Isaiah around 7:30 for you which is cool. I don't mind hanging out and waiting :D 
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Sarapis said:
    @Zuko More like 20 hours one way to Boulder from the northern Cali coast!
    Not from Bozo!
  • I mean if you're willing to make that trip... 

• Unfortunately not, just a bit too far. Maybe another time :D 
  • Aaaalrighty, it's already that time again! @Cidusii is going to be in town Aug 28th around 7PM.
    Anyone down for another trip to Denver? :P 

• I don't think I'm gonna be free that weekend :/ sorry

• Awh, laaame

• How many hitmen do we need to pay to make you free that weekend?
  • Sorry I wasn't able to make it, had things I had to do :(
  • I live in Colorado. Lafayette. I just started playing again so nobody cares Im sure. Especially because Im usually on at 3am when there is no action whatsoever.
  • Is Colorado still a thing? I live in Superior, which for those of you that don't know where that is, it's close to Boulder.
  • It's that time of year again! Anyone interested??

• Antidas said:
    I live in Boulder. Well, technically Louisville, but no one knows where Louisvile is and everyone knows where Boulder is
    I have a buddy that moved there. I've been up there almost half a dozen times now. The bakery on Main Street is the shit. 
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• So, I think I attempted without success before. Worth a second shot though. Colorado anyone? Really doesn't bother me where. I'm in Louisville. Love Boulder, love Denver, love FoCo, south is alright too. Try to stay away from Greely ... Hmu.
  • SamakhulisSamakhulis Greeley, Colorado
    Tolan said:
    Try to stay away from Greely ...
    Aww, but I just moved to Greeley!
    Remind me to dig out 1) my two parody contributions and 2) the Colorado 2014 photos! Both threads are gone, and I'm sad.

Star Wars COULD be boring...but it isn't. Here's why I don't tell people that I'm talking with an NPC. Oh, and I never actually met Ethaya, but her comics are absolutely amazing!!

Speaking of rare minerals: Defuperine - That candy coating that you find on the skin of overzealous adventurers who put on so many layers of defenses upon awakening that you wonder how they're able to move afterward.

• Tolan said:
    Try to stay away from Greely ...
    Aww, but I just moved to Greeley!
    That sounds like a FoCo meetup in the making
  • Any Achaeans living in Colorado planning on going to the Denver Comic Con June 30th? Just moved to the area and trying to get to know some people out here.

edited May 2017
    Hmm, I didn't realize that was soon, and so very likely will not. But I got this email a couple days ago: "Inaugural Druids & Dragons D&D 5E Convention in Loveland - July 14-16 (https://tabletop.events/conventions/druids-dragons-con)." It's looks a bit more scaled down, but could also be fun to attend.
    Remind me to dig out 1) my two parody contributions and 2) the Colorado 2014 photos! Both threads are gone, and I'm sad.

Star Wars COULD be boring...but it isn't. Here's why I don't tell people that I'm talking with an NPC. Oh, and I never actually met Ethaya, but her comics are absolutely amazing!!

Speaking of rare minerals: Defuperine - That candy coating that you find on the skin of overzealous adventurers who put on so many layers of defenses upon awakening that you wonder how they're able to move afterward.

• Damn.....Completely missed that convention as I was out in Arizona that weekend. Still would love the chance to meet some Achaeans out here, pretty new to this area with a bunch of time on my hands while I am exploring master programs. 

Just dragged Skegonga up (down from NY) for the week and taking him all over Co. Springs with another friend, thanks to the meetup we had those few years ago. Muaha!!