Overly sensitive denizens

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
Can we please switch off the thing that makes denizens go bonkers sometimes when you poke/frown/look at them funny? 

As a newbie, I remember other newbies accidentally getting themselves killed when they pat a falcon or poke them. 

Can't tell you the number of time recently and in the past that I've had that awkward moment where someone's interacting with one of my loyals and they scream and start attacking just cause they got frowned at or something otherwise harmless. 

Comments

• Taraus said:
    While I can understand the desire to not see a noob getting his face rocked inadvertently, some of those histrionic reactions are absolutely hilarious

pet goat
    A goat throws his head back and lets loose a blood-curdling scream.
    Demon-possessed goat :anguished: 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    I remember house introductions in my grove and my golem may have killed a newbie housemate because of a wrong stare... Surviving my intro suddenly had a different meaning!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    @Kazu that's terrifying :(

• The screaming bees.....

• If not for all denizens, an option to turn it off for loyals would be great.

i'm a rebel

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Melodie said:
    You scowl miserably at a Baalzadeen.
    A Baalzadeen makes a rude gesture at you.

This bitch.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I have never seen this ever, but that is just amazing.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    What happens if you smile at him instead?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Probably instakills you. He's called the daemon tutor, doubt he appreciates a nice smile.
  • Melodie said:
    Isn't there a huge warning about interacting with him?
    edited August 2015
    There's a huge warning about listening to anything he has to say, or letting him close to you/you to him. I used to scowl at him all the time in the Congregation estate when he would say his usual whatever or snarl, and that was fine. I'm not sure why he's suddenly 10x more sensitive now (that was my first emote at him in 10+ IC years).
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Melodie said:
     (that was my first emote at him in 10+ IC years).
    Separation anxiety

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Melodie said:
    I'm not sure why he's suddenly 10x more sensitive now
    Considering he raped three Mhaldorian women in the past, I think he let you get off easy here.
  • Melodie said:
    There's a huge warning about listening to anything he has to say, or letting him close to you/you to him. I used to scowl at him all the time in the Congregation estate when he would say his usual whatever or snarl, and that was fine. I'm not sure why he's suddenly 10x more sensitive now (that was my first emote at him in 10+ IC years).
    He's just waiting for me to release him again
  • Misread topic as overly sensitive skye.

Sorely disappointed in content.