Tonight's live coverage

124»

Comments

• Well this is interesting...
  • Alinoe said:
    Well this is interesting...

get your bloody ass into gear and get back in the game!!!
  • Alinoe said:
    Well this is interesting...
    I recently came back too. Make it duo for old times sake.
  • Hopefully they can build a badass Good city now.

• I dont get it..
  • Anyway, back to the story:

MEANWHILE BACK IN ASHTAN:

The armies of the Ormyrr amass around the Bastion of the North, the path leading to Petra is choked with ormyrr soldiers (painful buggers...).

Will Ashtan be next??

Stayed tuned to find out!
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2012
    Read above comment (2 up now because I got ninja'd). Look at avatar. I laughed.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Nah, the Cyrenian LastGoodbyes have a capital G in mid-name.
  • edited December 2012

It'll also come in useful four years from now when people want to know what happened to Shallam. It'll be a great honour if someone from the future makes use of this in a ritual, presentation or a performance IC.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA

Melodie said:
    Did... Did @Vasool just make a joke that Bal'met is from a well-known Cyrenian family? Ohgoditburnsusprecious.
    Damn it, @Vasool. I wasn't going to empty the Warden accounts and defect until Friday.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Aerek said:

Melodie said:

Did...

Did @Vasool just make a joke that Bal'met is from a well-known Cyrenian family?

Ohgoditburnsusprecious.

Damn it, @Vasool. I wasn't going to empty the Warden accounts and defect until Friday.

Hot water.

You are in it!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Daeir said:
    That whole LastGoodbye thing irritated me immensely. You cannot mash two words together without even removing the capitalisation on the start of the second word. It looks tacky, and ridiculous to the point where I have a trigger on my Cyrenian alt to adjust it. /rant

Imagine how stupid WinterMourne would look. That is what I think every time I see someone wearing that surname, and it honestly surprises me that the Divine are even okay with that.
    DeFranco, McCormack, DiGrecio, FitzRichard are all examples of real life cases of multiple capitalizations. Yes LastGoodbye is a bit odd to look at, but so is FitzRichard imo.
  • They all have meanings, though, whereas LastGoodbye is just two words mashed together. It's an abomination and anybody who defends it shall be hung.

• Oi.  Leave mah drill sergeant thing alone.
  • I don't know why we're on surnames, but Ni'night always made me cringe.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice

Xith said:
    I don't know why we're on surnames, but Ni'night always made me cringe.
    That might be the Leila thing, and less the surname.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."

• Lianca said:

Xith said:
    That might be the Leila thing, and less the surname.
    Always threw me off a bit, as well, and I barely know Leila.
  • Xith said:

It's a normal reaction to the word ni.
  • You know, the off-topic stuff in this thread about surnames, might deserve a thread of its own. Unless someone ninja'd me...
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Oi.  Leave mah drill sergeant thing alone.
    Not even your drill sergeant thing is fond of it. If I had a reason to wear some other name, I would.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.