Physical Size

13»

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    WHAT DID I JUST SAY, @BRONISLAV?!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I use my vertical disadvantage to grief my protege to no end. 

Hi @Szareine.

• Ohhh @Bronislav... it'll be the last time for that song if I have anything to say about it  o:)
    meh

• edited April 2015
    @Bronislav

Really? Was that really necessary to post? I mean... come on...
  • This is Scarlattan Theatre folks, get swiftly back onto the topic at hand, take the .gifs .jpegs whatever elsewhere, preferably one of the boards way south of this one.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Amunet is just on the shorter side of average for a woman, about 5'2" or 5'3", and her height rarely comes into play unless she is in the presence of someone ridiculously tall - @Aodfionn surely remembers! She is as physically fragile as you would expect a proper lady to be, however, and she is such a bad fighter that she is actually a liability on the battlefield. Still, she carries herself with the confidence of a queen, counting upon her intellectual, diplomatic, and ritual abilities to help her attain her goals. Those, and the fact that the Nihilists count some of the best warriors in Achaea among their number. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Being "overtall" is a big part of my character. But Quisse is a stickler for details. Still, nothing really put height into perspective more than @Tibitha 's awesome picture of the Wintermourne family. Man is @Antidas a shrimp! :smiley: 
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I'd like to know the average height of a female Mhun so I could write it into my description.
  • edited April 2015
    Kasya said:
    I'd like to know the average height of a female Mhun so I could write it into my description.
    Probably between 5'1" and 5'4" (155cm to 163cm). About one inch shorter than the average height of a female human (which is generally 5'2" to 5'5" in real life, depending on country).
  • Hmm.... I never really thought of taking height in consideration in Achaea, though I do everywhere else. Novak is 7'2" (he's got some troll blood in him, now just need to find a troll parent :expressionless: ) so he's considerably taller than a lot of people. I'm definitely going to start (Like looking down at @Praxides only all the time :wink: )
  • Sid being 4 feet high is caused by Mhuns being the closest Achaean equivalent to D&D halflings.

• Loas dead on five foot basically... she regularly climbs and sits on the shoulders of @Aziik just so she can feel ten feet tall.  ;)
  • edited July 2015
     Height is on the list of things that I am working on incorporating to my role-play. I tend to emote him ducking and such as well but it hasn't been sticking in my mind so I make little reminders that pop up on an alarm. Being a troll makes height an important character trait in my mind so I aim to make this something I play out better.

Oh and the @Loalainething.

• edited July 2015
    Adaele is like 5'6"and is a raja. I RP her as slightly insecure about her size due to common the height of rajas being like 6' and taller, she is itty bitty. When she goes to kiss someone, she gets on her tippy toes. She also does use her size and looks to make people underestimate her.