Old Druid Needs help, with how Concoctions work

Heyo, this is the soul of Habi.  I doubt anyone remembers who he is anymore seeing as he is over 3 soul years old.  

long story short I have decided to revive him, however when I rejoined I discovered that my know how in everything relating to concoctions had changed.  I cant even harvest Ginsing, Ive been looking around on the Soulnet and I cant find anything that remotely helps me.  If there is a kind soul out there that wouldn't mind helping out an old atavian I would be forever grateful.

Comments

• HELP TRADESKILLS
  • Concoctions is no longer a class skill (Druids get Reclamation instead).

You need the tradeskills of Harvesting and Remedies to harvest and brew potions now.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Hello Habi. You could walk to Eleusis and ask the people you see there whether they know anyone who can talk to you about harvesting and remedies. 
  • Thank you so much for your help! after following your instructions; I have talked with the kind people in my city and they taught me all that I needed to know!  Thanks again!