Maldaathi house items

TitonusTitonus Youngstown, Ohio
I've just about extinguished all of my IC options on getting the descriptions for the Maldaathi house items. Just the descriptions, I don't need the actual items, unless you want to sell them. Figure it's worth a go asking here, too.

Here's what I'm looking for:
  1. blackened greaves
  2. blackened chainmail coif
  3. Mhunskin backpack
  4. razor-edged gauntlets
  5. blackened pair of bracers
Unless @Tecton finally wants to let me look over the Maldaathi news archive, since these were all player submitted items, I have run out of options.

Thanks if you can help. 

Comments

• ElazarElazar NC/Mhaldor
    Ohhhhh Krug.  He was so stubborn...i told him to evac the estate but he told me if the house was going down, he'd leave with it.  
  • ElazarElazar NC/Mhaldor
    Also, i recall ashtan having a mhunskin pack in a shop (or hearig about it at least). Could get someone to check ( @Shara ). 
  • Xenomorph said:
    The item I hold dearest is my dark grey infernals cloak. Paid some massive amount to get it. Not sure how much, I just remember having to turn tricks just to afford it. Had to have been at least 3000 gold.

Hope you guys are all well. Back to the catacombs now.
    Come visit sometime, you old fart.
  • edited September 2017
    Just wanted to put this on the record. There are two versions of the Sartanic Scabbard. One was per-sundering and the other, post-sundering.

Sartanic Scabbard Pre-Sundering.

This scabbard is formed from the very essence of Lord Sartan. Upon initial viewing you see its
    colour to be various shades of a dark red due to the blood oozing from it. The branded image of a
    Maldaathi Warrior is carved cleanly into the outer portion for all to see.

Sartanic Scabbard Post-Sundering.

Formed from the very essence of Lord Sartan, this scabbard glistens from a continuous oozing of
    blood from its crimson surface. Crackling through the thick liquid, veins of fire burn with an
    intense heat and illuminate the branded image of a Maldaathi warrior upon the outside for all to see.

• Also, here is how the Mhunskin Pack looks like.

Mhunskin Pack

At first glance, it would appear that this backpack is made from the finest leather, carefully
    tanned and oiled to a brown deep enough to radiate a nearly black sheen. However upon closer
    inspection, the grain and quality of the leather goes far beyond that of any ordinary craftsmanship.
    The material was harvested from the skins of Mhun slaves before being treated, then sewn into a
    backpack with two straps to be slung over the shoulders of the bearer. This gruesome and utilitarian
    trophy is the mark of a true Mhaldorian.

• Looked at avatar picture, thought it was Cooper posting
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Yeah the fuck off my forum avatar!

Side note, I don't know who gave me this forum avatar, it was just changed one day.

• Way to ruin a pretty legit thread with mindless banter. :) Yeah my avatar was the default one it gave me 5 years ago. 
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    I've been lurking on this thread 3 days and I just realized it wasn't Cooper

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Tiamat said:
    Way to ruin a pretty legit thread
    Um.

• a blackened chainmail coif

Crafted from small rings of steel that are twisted and clamped together firmly, the laborious work
    of many hours result in this strong mail coif. Replacing a helm, it covers the head and neck yet
    keeps the face clear to allow proper vision. The steel rings have all been blackened with polish to
    match the armour style of the dread Maldaathi.

• Very nice, Cooper!  Looks impressive.
  • Thanks Torinn, anytime you want me to post up all Shallamese or Targossian items I have 'acquired,' by all means let me know.
  • I am certainly interested in all those things!
  • Tiamat said:
    Thanks Torinn, anytime you want me to post up all Shallamese or Targossian items I have 'acquired,' by all means let me know.
    I'm trying to decide if this post was supposed to be passive aggressive or if thats a serious offer...still uncertain :/

• It is a little of both, I do think I have a spare Paladin Guild Scabbard though.
  • I will give you two dollars for it.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.