Colorado?

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore

I was totally winded after that DDR battle.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• SamakhulisSamakhulis Greeley, Colorado

And between being completely and utterly nervous at 9am and running out the door to be there an hour early, I completely spaced out bringing the "mascot" I prepped to stand at the visitor's center:

Still, he can enjoy living on this thread (yes, that's a pun if you count that nylon one he's actually standing ON).

Remind me to dig out 1) my two parody contributions and 2) the Colorado 2014 photos! Both threads are gone, and I'm sad.

Star Wars COULD be boring...but it isn't. Here's why I don't tell people that I'm talking with an NPC. Oh, and I never actually met Ethaya, but her comics are absolutely amazing!!

Speaking of rare minerals: Defuperine - That candy coating that you find on the skin of overzealous adventurers who put on so many layers of defenses upon awakening that you wonder how they're able to move afterward.

• I think that aussie on the right side is Laraira or something, some old shadownsake

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Aw, you f*ckers. I was dormant. -_-

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I live in Colorado!  I am down in Pueblo!
  • I will be returning to COS from Bahrain june 1st.

Coloradians, Assemble!
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Sounds like possible fun.

@Aepas, the correct term is "Coloradoan." And is it okay that every time you mention Bahrain, I feel like singing the Animaniacs song, "Yakko's World?"

Make it on a weekend and this can be done!

In other news, @Chani and @Skegonga, along with a friend from another MUD are coming up to hang with me the week of Sept 6-13, and we're planning on attending the Scottish Highlands Festival (Renfaire) the latter half of the week (Sept 10-13) in Estes Park (see http://www.scotfest.com/Scottish_Festival/Tickets.html for info and pricing). So if anybody wants to come up for a day trip sometime that week, let me know!
    Remind me to dig out 1) my two parody contributions and 2) the Colorado 2014 photos! Both threads are gone, and I'm sad.

Star Wars COULD be boring...but it isn't. Here's why I don't tell people that I'm talking with an NPC. Oh, and I never actually met Ethaya, but her comics are absolutely amazing!!

Speaking of rare minerals: Defuperine - That candy coating that you find on the skin of overzealous adventurers who put on so many layers of defenses upon awakening that you wonder how they're able to move afterward.

• darn! I promised  @Chani we'd meet up several years ago and it just never happened. Alas, I most likely won't be home much longer than july as the current job I picked up will drag me far away once again.

Give chani my love! As for the rest of us, we should see if we can't do something come june timeframe.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Hmm... Not sure about when I could go. Waiting for current job to end first before I make travel plans.

• @Xae I live in Denver now as well, moved up here about 2 months ago.

• Synest said:
    @Xae I live in Denver now as well, moved up here about 2 months ago.

Welcome to CO :D

• *WAVES*
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• So @Cidusii is coming out near the end of August. Any of you wanna meet up in Denver like we did last year? (Or anywhere, really. I'm going to actually try and get off work whatever day we decide to hang out.)

• Xae said:
    So @Cidusii is coming out near the end of August. Any of you wanna meet up in Denver like we did last year? (Or anywhere, really. I'm going to actually try and get off work whatever day we decide to hang out.)
    I'd be down for that!

• Woot woot!
  • OKAY. So it's just me, Antidas, and Cidusii so faaaarrr.. :P

• edited July 2015
    @Aepas, the correct term is "Coloradoan."

Not "Coloradoan", just "Coloradan" (pronounced call-oh-rah-dan). Lived here for just about ever. I've never heard anyone say Coloradoan. ;)

Ashelynne said:

Not "Coloradoan", just "Coloradan" (pronounced call-oh-rah-dan). Lived here for just about ever. I've never heard anyone say Coloradoan. ;)
    Oh wait...you're probably right. I'm just too used to living near Fort Collins with its city newspaper "The Coloradoan." So I don't even remember seeing the word ever spelled any other way. But I certainly recall HEARING Coloradan long ago before people reverted to the even more popularized, and less hillbillicizable term of "native."

edited July 2015
    Aha! I concede. A Mister Ed Quillen cleared it up four years ago: http://www.denverpost.com/ci_5447358

• Ashelynne said:

Does this mean you're gonna come chill with us in Denver too, then? :P

• Antidas said:
    Ashelynne said:

Does this mean you're gonna come chill with us in Denver too, then? :P
    Ummm... to be decided! I'm out of town a couple times in the next couple months! But maybe! When is this all happening?

• 28th August! Probably gonna try get down to Colorado Springs after.
  • OKAY. @Antidas @Synest @whoever is down.

So @Isaiah just lemme know he's in CO for the next few days, leaves Friday morning. ya'll wanna catch a movie in Denver? I know it's last minute, but hey! Mini-meet until Cidusii is here!

• Xae said:
    OKAY. @Antidas @Synest @whoever is down.

So @Isaiah just lemme know he's in CO for the next few days, leaves Friday morning. ya'll wanna catch a movie in Denver? I know it's last minute, but hey! Mini-meet until Cidusii is here!
    I'm down, but it'll need to be an evening thing. I don't get off work till 6:30 in boulder, but can totally do dinner/movie/something like that afterwards.

• Antidas said:
    Xae said:

I'm down, but it'll need to be an evening thing. I don't get off work till 6:30 in boulder, but can totally do dinner/movie/something like that afterwards.
    Uhh, tomorrow night or Thursday night? We can meet somewhere around 16th street mall, maybe?

• Xae said:
    Antidas said:
    Xae said:

Uhh, tomorrow night or Thursday night? We can meet somewhere around 16th street mall, maybe?
    Sure, just let me know! I'm up for whatever haha

• @antidas yo, tomorrow night around 7-7:30? 16th street, illegal Pete's? Don't have to eat there, just a meeting place

• Xae said:
    @antidas yo, tomorrow night around 7-7:30? 16th street, illegal Pete's? Don't have to eat there, just a meeting place
    I can try to make it by 7:30, no way I can do 7 though. As I said, won't be off work till 6:30 and then I still gotta get there

• @Sarapis Maybe its time I go 10 hours for a meet now