Sketch freebies!

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    *fangirl squeal* <3<3<3

• Thank you very much, @Xae. I am not in a hurry but someone did tell me that they saw a glimpse of it and it was a pretty sketch so far.
  • That is really beautiful, @Xae! I love your depiction of my hair and my crown of flowers!
  • Thank you!  Very talented.  I love it eeee
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• Xae said:
    Khaibit said:
    She is a graceful tsol'aa and is tall and waif-like, as if underfed most of her life. Light blonde 
    hair has been bound into a messy bun, a few strands falling around her face. Pale jade-green eyes 
    watch the world from behind long, sooty lashes, tiny flecks of gold breaking up the green, dark 
    circles surround them like fading bruises. Her fingers and hands are covered with fine silver scars, 
    each one perfectly straight and only visible when the light catches them. Smudges of various 
    chemicals stain her fingertips, dying them strange colours that never seem to wash off.

weeee

wears a gold circlet, wears ivory and gold exclusively infact, so not very interesting colour wise
    Sadly, I lack any yellow pens :( Hope you like it!

She's awesome! Thank you!

• @Khaibit I want to redraw digitally since I was lame and switched <3
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Xae said:
    @Khaibit I want to redraw digitally since I was lame and switched <3
    I don't object to more artwork of Khaibit!

• edited July 2015
    In case you're still doing these or ever return to it, here's Tael:

He is a human of average stature and lithe build. Smooth, dark skin covers lean bunches of muscle, the stark white sclera of his one visible eye contrasting sharply with his complexion and rust-coloured iris. His ink-black hair is tied into dozens of tastefully matted braids hanging just past his shoulder, each lock woven through with countless irregular pieces of tarnished silver - the makeshift chimes effecting a soft, metallic tinkling as he moves. His gesticulations are oddly exaggerated and uncomfortably deliberate, belying an otherwise extreme economy of motion.

The mask: The thin silver of this fitted mask has been left unpolished and shows significant tarnishing. Covering the left eye, the mask narrows as it sweeps down across the nose, widening again to cover the right half of the mouth and face and terminating just as it reaches the jaw. The surface of the mask is smooth, broken only by a simplified facsimile of a human eye and half a pair of expressionless lips.

• I'm online :) 

• Raem said:
    He is a frog-like grook. He stands at a respectable five and a half feet, and his build is neither 
    particularly wide or narrow. His soft features and wide hips give him a rather feminine appearance, 
    further accentuated by his outfit and mannerisms. Drawn-on eyebrows and fake lashes accent his large 
    black eyes, to make up for the amphibian lack of hair. His soft turquoise-blue skin is scattered 
    with darker blue freckles from spending significant time outside. He moves with a ladylike fluidity 
    and grace.

He is wearing:
       a plain suit of rustic chain mail, a well-worn black leather jacket, a crisp white shirt, a short 
    black leather skirt, combat boots of pink leather, a crown of flowers, a silver ring of elemental 
    stones, and a beautiful pearl ring.

Jewellery:
       a silver stud through your left ear.
    Misc:
       a pair of glasses, a midnight daisy, a spray of plum blossoms, a milky white rose, a yellow lily, 
    a pale pink calla lily, a seasonal rose, and a cluster of indigo hydrangeas.
    so like, i've never actually drawn a grook since there's really not much... concept art for them. SO I APOLOGIZE IF I BUTCHER ENTIRELY.

• RaemRaem Los Angeles
    I broke it didn't I...
  • ValentinusValentinus Los Angeles, CA
    edited July 2015
    Hello Xae, lovely art.

If you'd like to do a trade or a collab at some point, I'd be up for that.  I have a small stack of commissions to get through first.

I take commissions.
  • Bah, technical difficulties! My router's been all sorts of awful as of late. I should be okay now!

• guess I'm done for the night, router can't keep a stable connection. :( I'll keep working, though.

• If only I could draw with any amount of talent :frown: I could keep up with all my desc changes :lol: 

:+1: Beautiful work, I especially love the Grook. He looks awesome.

• Wow. I love it. What more can I say?
  • Oh my god, those last two grooks are equal parts adorable and incredibly amazing <3 

SQUEEEEEEEEE 
  • SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA
    I've never had anyone actually draw Sarieno, but I'm curious as to your take on him, if you're still drawing.

He is a horned satyr. This tall, looming man carries an air of curiousity about himself. His bald 
    head is covered in faintly glowing green and blue runes, encircling the short nubs of his horns. One 
    of his eyes is a beautiful shade of green, while the other appears to have been gouged out. Around 
    the socket, radiating in tiny cracks from the scar, are little rivers of alchemical silver, a stark 
    contrast of his brown skin. His right forearm bears a pair of deep, grooved scars.

he is wearing: a hooded cloak of the black lotus

twitter - @spacemanreno
  • If this is still a thing I...I...
    -puppyeyes-

She is a winged atavian, energetic and cheerful. Slightly below average height, she almost seems to bounce with a childish enthusiasm in keeping with her youthful, though extremely pale, looks. Her face seems perpetually split by a smile that she struggles to contain as she glances about, her cheeks slightly flushed and her eyes bright, the clear ruby color flecked with amber set under wispy lashes and angled brows. Her happy features are accentuated by a button nose and full mouth, her skin fair enough to qualify as porcelain. Her snow-white hair is pinned in a sloppy braided bun, stray strands falling to pool on her shoulders and frame her sharp cheekbones, curling down over her collarbone in an artless tumble. Her shoulders are narrow, sloping down into a quietly curvy frame, her build slim but athletic. A light dusting of freckles covers her shoulders, blending back into an expanse of slate grey feathers dappled in black.

She is wearing:

a dark evening gown, leather stiletto-heeled boots with silver chains, a lucent silver and white patterned ribbon, an elaborate jester ring of lucid silver, and a platinum feather choker.

Jewellery:

a red atavian feather earring through your left ear, an amber stud earring through your left ear, a red atavian feather earring through your right ear, a silver crescent stud of moonstone through your labret, a delicately curved bar tipped in a silver dragon through your right eyebrow, and a silver stud through your tongue.

(Why do I have this many piercings .-.)

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi
  • Leliel said:

(Why do I have this many piercings .-.)

'Cause piercings are awesome....
    Thinking of getting a tongue one. IC, I mean.
  • Very true.
    I still went a liiiittle overboard though XD
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

• You haven't gone overboard until you get your nipples pierced. 
    Someone tried to convince me...... I wasn't going.
  • Hahahah fair, that would be maybe a little overdoing it for my character.