Minor traits in Dragonform

Short and sweet: Allow minor traits that confer no combat or hunting advantage (such as Master Gatherer or Wild Walker) to be active in Dragonform.

Advantages: Time and convenience through not having to lesserform to use them - this is particularly relevant to traits such as Wild Walker whose purpose is to save the adventurer time.

Comments

• Also include more traits for higher level Dragons which are more Dragon themed please!

• Do dragons get crippled moss eatting due to no traige trait?
  • Avto said:
    Do dragons get crippled moss eatting due to no traige trait?
    Yep.

• Or as an easier alternative, just allow all minor traits in Dragonform.

I'll leave it to the combatants to debate whether the enhancements to max health/mana and moss/potash would be overpowered for Dragons, as I honestly have no idea.

+1 to Veldrin's idea, also. An extra minor trait slot at level 100 would be a way better incentive to get there than being able to annoy Sapience by shouting at will. (By way of exchange, perhaps make "Being Mr. Shouty" its own trait?)
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2012
    I prefer Loudmouth McGee to Mr. Shouty because the latter owes me $5.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Favonius said:
    Or as an easier alternative, just allow all minor traits in Dragonform. I'll leave it to the combatants to debate whether the enhancements to max health/mana and moss/potash would be overpowered for Dragons, as I honestly have no idea. +1 to Veldrin's idea, also. An extra minor trait slot at level 100 would be a way better incentive to get there than being able to annoy Sapience by shouting at will. (By way of exchange, perhaps make "Being Mr. Shouty" its own trait?)
    all races (Dragons and lesserforms) lost sipping and moss because of the traits and lesserforms can recover it through the traits system while Dragons are SOL