Cheaper Lessons?

Just wondering if it is economically feasible for IRE to lower the costs of lessons? 

Given the structure of new Houses, class hopping isn't generally discouraged anymore and a cheaper incentive for players to try out new classes might equate to more revenue.

However, players that don't hop will be generally "capped" at how much potential revenue they can generate for IRE, if they don't opt to buy artefacts.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• Idea-wise : class-related lessons. Lessons that cannot be used for other skillsets.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• ElazarElazar NC/Mhaldor
    I like that idea, maybe lesson packages just for class skills?
  • ElazarElazar NC/Mhaldor
    edited June 2015
    Or a pay 30-50$ to switch class with tritrans?
  • ... Why is ^^this^^ not a thing?

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Elazar said:
    100cr artie to change once. 1000cr artie to change once per month. 2000cr artie to change once per achaean day (or two achaean days). Same as we have for reincarnation and traits pls.
    Huh. Neat.
  • COME ON MULTICLASS!
  • Ahmet said:
    Elazar said:
    100cr artie to change once. 1000cr artie to change once per month. 2000cr artie to change once per achaean day (or two achaean days). Same as we have for reincarnation and traits pls.
    If they actually sold a class change artie it would have to be at least 5 times that cost.

Side note, just in case anyone doesn't know this, you can buy two 1000 lesson packages for $10 each on the website. It's not a class change, but they are cheap lessons that everyone should buy.

• Yeah, I'd probably class hop a lot more if it didn't cost $100+ CAD a pop.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

• Cooper said:
    Ahmet said:
    Elazar said:
    If they actually sold a class change artie it would have to be at least 5 times that cost.

Side note, just in case anyone doesn't know this, you can buy two 1000 lesson packages for $10 each on the website. It's not a class change, but they are cheap lessons that everyone should buy.
    You can only buy them twice though.

Having a dagger of reincarnation-like item to just change class and be tritrans actually seems like a very reasonable idea now that there isn't really any guild or house restrictions or RP associated with changing class at all.
  • You're really all going to need to look back at the multiclass threads/comments.
    Lorielan said:
    You're really all going to need to look back at the multiclass threads/comments.
    D: Forum searching! Nevar!

Though if someone could refresh my memory I'd be very appreciative.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:

It's in the top right corner of every page. o:)
    Rekhyr said:
    Ahmet said:

It's in the top right corner of every page. o:)
    :bawling: 
    Huh. Neat.