Sentinel - artifacts?

Okay, so. I'm not entirely sure what all I'm supposed to have for artifacts as sentinel, but...

I have the lvl2 trident, the lvl1 health belt, 3 artie pipes, an SoA, and a ring of endurance (along with other various artifacts that don't deal with anything except trade skills, fun, and w/e).

I know that the strength artifacts are a maybe, depending on things and a level 2 axe, at most. Is there anything else that I should absolutely get though?

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer

Bracelets, sip ring and health regen are absolutely invaluable for hunting and PK, so I would start there.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Accepted Answer
    My advice is: Sip ring > bracelets > upgrade the con belt > combat utility vs. general utility i.e. wings or a buckawns

Answers

• Tanking arties and stat arties comes next i guess!

• I second the sip ring suggestion. Level 2 if at all possible. Probably one of the best artifacts for the price.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."