Diablo3 GUI

edited May 2015 in Tech Support
Releasing an unfinished sample of my Diablo3 GUI. Got good feedback from the last one.

The map/mob/items/etc window hasn't been fully coded yet so it's only map at the moment.

This GUI is made for a 1920-1080 resolution. (Fairly large) If you have a small monitor you will have to change the ALIAS -> GUI -> borderRight = 850
To a smaller number to see.
borderRight = 200
The animated orbs wont match the background below 1920-1080 currently. (Other resolutions in the future)
  • The health and mana orbs are animated and will go down visually.
  • Balance and equilibrium tracking buttons.
  • Experience bar between health and mana orbs.
  • Click the bottom buttons near the mana orb to open/close other windows.

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rfmjqwdsj1mqq9/Zulah_D3_GUI.mpackage?dl=0

After loading type: GUI

Must have gmcp enabled.

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Zulah is that a gmcp chatcapper or a trigger-based one?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    This is amazing. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • KelloniusKellonius Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    What! I tried to get you to sell this to me and you said no. :(
  • edited May 2015
    Kellonius said:
    What! I tried to get you to sell this to me and you said no. :(
    You can still pay me for it if you want! B)

@Tharvis trigger based. I don't do gmcp for chat capture. I remember there was a reason once but I forgot it now.

Edits: It should work on any size screen now. I fixed the border. The background art won't line up perfectly with the health/mana orbs on smaller sizes though. Going to make the journal and extra window movable soon.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Zulah is the reason that GMCP does not capture event denizen shouts/yells?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Updated the GUI to include some new features. Same download link as before: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rfmjqwdsj1mqq9/Zulah_D3_GUI.mpackage?dl=0

Must have GMCP
    Type: GUI to start
    Type: ELIST to update the top bar of elixir tracking

Type: T <target>

Rage works for all classes if you type: CONFIG RAGEMSG GAIN GLOBALCOOLDOWNS ABCOOLDOWNS

If you want to make the rage skill buttons clickable for your class go to SCRIPTS -> Zulah_D3_GUI -> UPDATE ME - SKILLS

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    Does the map on this one work with sailing?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Katzchen said:
    Does the map on this one work with sailing?
    Only with nightsight. I'll write something in that checks for nightsight and builds the map accordingly
  • Damn this looks good
  • Tahquil said:
    Damn this looks good
    Yeah you gotta use it to really see it in all it's glory. It's become my new main gui.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    You only have one health sip left!
  • edited May 2015
    Austere said:
    You only have one health sip left!
    Its a never ending health vial B) Auction item
  • Just noticed if your health orb is empty when you startup it's because you have more than 100% health. I'll update that in the next release
  • This is awesome! Loaded it up and the chat/map windows aren't loading though. Is there something you have to do to activate them?

• Ohhh, found it. Wow, that is even cooler than I thought.

• One thing it's not doing right, that your other chat capture was, is picking up only the first line of text, rather than all of what's said.

• edited May 2015
    @Valkyn glad you're enjoying it as much as I do!

Yeah chat and map don't open on their own you have to click the bottom right buttons to open and close windows you want

For the chat, maybe try typing: config screenwidth 0

All the rage skills should work no matter what class as long as you use: CONFIG RAGEMSG GAIN GLOBALCOOLDOWNS ABCOOLDOWNS

If you edit one script: SCRIPTS -> Zulah_D3_GUI -> UPDATE ME - SKILLS
    You can bash completely with clicking. Click on the red target to use your bashing attack and click the rage skills. I picked icons for the rage skills that matched blademaster but I'm going to put in some icon packs for each class later I think
  • This is freezing up every time I leave the client running logged in and leave it for any amount of time. If this is just something I'm going to have to deal with, and close mudlet when I go away, that's okay I guess, but just mentioning it in case there's something I'm doing wrong, or this is a known issue with a fix?

• I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the shifting orbs.

• Katzchen said:
    This is freezing up every time I leave the client running logged in and leave it for any amount of time. If this is just something I'm going to have to deal with, and close mudlet when I go away, that's okay I guess, but just mentioning it in case there's something I'm doing wrong, or this is a known issue with a fix?
    Which version of mudlet are you using? Are you running other things?

I've used the D3 gui for bashing, I know I've had it open for up to 5 hours without an issue. I'll leave it running overnight and see if I can repeat the freezing
  • 2.1. Yes I have other stuff running, skype, firefox, notepad++ usually. The rest of my computer isn't having issues though, it's just mudlet crashing.

• New update

Added:

•  Moveable windows
    •  Added close buttons to each window
    •  having over 100% health will show a full orb not an empty one now
    •  GUI starts up on login

Same link as before: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rfmjqwdsj1mqq9/Zulah_D3_GUI.mpackage?dl=0

• This looks amazing. If only I could get it to work with my laptop resolution.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Hey, Zulah, any chance of rescaling the images to be smaller? My little 1366x768 display hates the gui, even though I'd like to use it. After showing that guy how to install it and having played with it on a blank profile, I'd like to use it, but everything is just too big to fit. D:
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I have exactly Jonathin's issue

• I'm on the road for the next week. When I get back i was planning to add some screensizing options. Was starting with the movable windows. Have quite a few more plans in store for this gui!
  • This one is AMAZEBALLS!!

One question, how would i start with the rift window? 
    Just need it for the first one or two, then i can use it to do the rest

• Hmm, any updates on this? Looks amazing, but like Jonathin my laptop's resolution doesn't like it.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Couple of bugs.

1. If you have svo's elist sorter, you need to comment out or remove the deleteLine() on the "Start Counting Vials" or it doesn't work properly (idfk why, it's already triggered)

2. In the updateEBox() function, you put 'if massSipsLeft > 200 and healthSipsLeft < 1000' instead of 'if massSipsLeft > 200 and massSipsLeft < 1000' so mass gets fked if you just happen to be in those sip ranges where mass is > 200 but health is greater than 1000.

Otherwise, great GUI so far. Still not certain what the bottom right box is for, but I'm sure i'll figure it out once I get out hunting and such (the icon being a weapon and all).
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:

2. In the updateEBox() function, you put 'if massSipsLeft > 200 and healthSipsLeft < 1000' instead of 'if massSipsLeft > 200 and massSipsLeft < 1000' so mass gets fked if you just happen to be in those sip ranges where mass is > 200 but health is greater than 1000.
    Fixing that in my copy of it, I found the same thing applied to mana sips as well.