Changing description

I was wondering if it is frowned upon to change your description (read: fairly drastically). I was thinking about doing it after dying maybe? Or maybe some other way since I don't really want to die now.. I made a description when very new and now it's been a while and I realize it is not what I wanted.. I'm really looking for a way to keep the change as IC as possible, so if anyone has any suggestions besides death I would appreciate it.

Comments

• They change all the time. Go wild!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Reincarnation can change your race, I don't see any reason it couldn't change your appearance instead (like reincarnating to a new body of the same race). There's not much explanation needed for that, because there's not much explanation for reincarnation in the first place.

If you want to play it out more, you could try something like cosmetic surgery, maybe with the help of an alchemist.

Or you could just change it and don't draw attention to the fact that anything changed unless someone specifically asks about the change IC. There's a good chance nobody will bring it up.
  • edited June 2015
    I personally wouldn't frown on it. If it makes your game experience more enjoyable and your not forcing anything inappropriate on anyone then go for it.

I would go with Sena's suggestion of reincarnating into the same race. Validation is easy breezy no questions asked.
  • Thanks!!