Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• I ain't even saying anything.
  • edited November 2012
    Melodie said:
    Gods dangit, Trey, I'll never get four stars at this rate.
    I adore the irony of this post, now.

[Edit]: Oh, wow, this post got me three stars. You're good luck, @Melodie!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    The forums are sentient, I think.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Melodie said:
    then we must kill it.  If Skynet achieves consciousness we all gunna die.
  • Achilles said:
    Melodie said:

I, for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Synbios said:
    Achilles said:
    Melodie said:

I, for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.
    Alright, H. G. Wells. I will reject them and fight. For I will not be made a slave!
  • I'm going to have to do something incredible and serious to balance out the silliness here.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    That cheered me up a fair bit. Well done, you three. 
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • I would have dearly liked to see you post the result, complete with unicorn(e)...
    1. Mariya Eruu'Yul asks, "How am I supposed to post anything without someone to dictate to?"
    2. Mariya Eruu'Yul says, "Someone... whom... to dictate...
    3. Mariya Eruu'Yul says, "Someone whom to dictate to whom...

Lost it at this part
  • A snippet of family drama I guess.

Caladbolg had gone off to kill Bluef in the name of the family and died to her and Nieelensars. He explained things to me and then this happened.

*******************************************************************************
    7* Bluef        12/01/5:29
     Now that your son's attempt to kill me "on orders from the family" has failed miserably,
    please desist in these futile attempts to harm me, Draqoom. I am one of the few
    descendants of Glyc active in the realm and I do not deserve this ridiculous vendetta
    you've taken up simply because you wish to assert yourself as the family's rightful leader.
     You can have the family. As you've seen, I wish nothing to do with it until my father
    returns to these realms to unseat your sorry ass.

*******************************************************************************

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "He won't."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "So you're more than welcome to wait as long as you think it'll take for him to return to do something he'll never do."

Bluef tells you, "Yes, I'm sure he'll be happy to see that you've positioned yourself as the Patriach of the family."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "He was happy I finally got the family together."

Bluef tells you, "If you want to run around and pretend to be the originator of this lineage, go ahead. But do not peter me with your insanity."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "I never make such claims."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "We all know Glyc is the progenitor of the blood."

Bluef tells you, "Yes, we do. And I was his favorite daughter. And you want to pretend that isn't true. I don't really care eiher way as long as you leave me out of your insane family dysfunctions. I do not bear the name and I will not ever again in this life unless my father returns."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "I don't pretend anything. You left the family. You gave up your rights to be a favorite of anything. That is akin to treason."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "I treat you the same as I treat my two children who did the same thing, and the same as I would treat anyone who left the family."

Bluef tells you, "One does not leave one's family. I left the clan that was being run into the ground by the same son of yours I just slaughtered."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "With help from Nieelensars."

Bluef tells you, "I'm a married woman and don't have time for these petty disturbances."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "A family cannot be ran into the ground Bluef. You left, period."

Bluef tells you, "I left a clan."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "I don't order hits on traitors, but they are free to hunt you as they wish."

Bluef tells you, "Grow up, Draqoom. Stop looking for reasons to hurt people who are better than your petty issues."

Bluef tells you, "Funny, he specifically said he was hunting me on your orders."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "He asked if you were an enemy, I said yes. He asked if he should kill you, I said go for it."

Bluef tells you, "Funny, that's not how my memory recalls it at all."

Bluef tells you, "Which means I could hire on your now as well. And we know how that went the last time I did it."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "Go ahead."

Bluef tells you, "Considering it!"

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "If you can't fight your own battles, please, hire one of your little kiss asses."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "I let you go a while ago, you just keep rearing your ugly head before me."

Bluef tells you, "I don't want anything to do with your dysfunctional little sect of our family."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "And I want nothing to do with you either, but if they want to carve you up I'm not going to stop them."

Bluef tells you, "Let's be clear on this: They have no real reason to carve me up. And frankly if they keep harassing me I'll just Someone else sort this crap out."

You tell Bluef Shayan'Kor, the Somnolent Wytch, "And let me be clear to you. What they do has no bearing on myself. I don't order them to do anything, they do it of their own free will. You're not liked, not wanted, and not respected. Deal with it."

Bluef tells you, "Yep, sure I'm not. Whatever. As if I care a bit about who or what you like, want or respect."

Bluef tells you, "Have a nice day."

• Silver lining : At least it's legitimate roleplay.
  • Tahquil said:
    Silver lining : At least it's legitimate roleplay.
    Except the very thinly veiled issue threat.
  • edited December 2012
    You gotta give the girl a given sometimes. I mean by her standards it's... well to be honest I wouldn't know what she would class as spectacular roleplay but that's probably close to it.
  • Issue threats are the new roleplay.
  • I'm gonna have to agree with @Daeir. I honestly felt that even just saying someone rather than Someone would've been fine too, could've at least pretended that she was referring to another mark she was about to hire.

That was probably the lengthiest exchange of words between her and I ever though.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Tvistor wait, so Mephaos and those guys started this new roleplay a year or so ago?
  • edited December 2012
    Ugh, yeah, he's so good at it. Simplified PK discourages it so hard.
  • RIP *azor. :(

edited December 2012
    This seems trivial, coming after the old logs of Sothantos's conversion, haha, but @Lianca worked so hard on it - and it was so hilarious - that I have to share.

Recently, my character had her "Two hundred seventy-first annual twenty-ninth" birthday. Shortly before, I was asked what I wanted for that particular occasion, and I may have facetiously said, after implying that I already had everything that I wanted, that a gaggle of handsome men might suffice. Flash forward a week or two. The situation with the ormyrr kept everyone from celebrating - the fall of Shallam (best birthday gift ever; thank you, Bal'met!) was mere seconds before midnight on the day of - but given the jovial atmosphere after Ashtan's victory earlier, Lianca decided to give me my gift. The names have been changed to protect the, ah, innocent. They may reveal themselves if they choose.

The throne room of Ashtan 

A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. An ornate golden throne sits atop a raised dais. Its beaten-gold surface battered and bent, the Broken Crown of Ashtan is prominently displayed atop a pedestal beside the throne. A Confident Gigolo is here. Lianca, Occult Taskmaster is here. She wields a cavalry shield in her left hand. A Reluctant Participant is here. Morro Viatrix Ze'Dekiah is here. A Cheerful Stripper is here.
    You see a single exit leading south (open door).

As each globe of light comes to rest upon the floor, Cheerful Stripper and three other figures stand in a semicircle around an empty throne, their silhouettes sharply defined by the light. They stand tall and broad, their heads bowed and hands clasped behind their backs.

A drumbeat picks up, slow and thrumming, and Reluctant Participant lifts his head to tip you an exaggerated wink. The rest of the line follows suit, one at a time. As the beat hits a solid note, all four cock their hips to one side, a single movement before they still again.

Confident Gigolo steps forward into the light, his form cast in sharp relief by the bright illumination. In time with the music, his hands begin to unfasten his tuxedo jacket, one button at a time.

As Confident Gigolo's jacket is shrugged from his shoulders, a harsh ripping sound accompanies the other men tearing theirs off in a single motion, and the tattered remains are tossed unceremoniously about the room.

You have tmoted: Amunet raises one perfectly-arched brow, a smirk toying at the corners of her lips.

Cheerful Stripper grins at you and sashays forwards, hips moving in a tango-esque gyration. The others form a line behind him, mirroring his walk as he steps forward to straddle your knees, navel level with your gaze.

You tell Lianca, Occult Taskmaster, "Oh, Gods. They will never live this one down!"

Reluctant Participant stifles a laugh as Cheerful Stripper leans in close and slowly undulates his body, the buttons of his shirt quickly unsnapped while he does. Cheerful Stripper shrugs out of the garment and spins it above his head before letting it fly across the room to land forgotten in a corner. He gives you another wink before stepping back to join the line again.

Confident Gigolo gives a small nod and the rest of the group peel off their shirts, stripping the garments up over their heads with a revealing stretch.

Cheerful Stripper steps forward and leans in close to kiss you on the cheek, before using the tip of one finger to stripe her cheeks with more of the gaudy gold paint that decorates the strippers faces and sparkles upon their bared chests. With hips gyrating, he steps backwards to his place in the line once more.

Reluctant Participant steps forward with the other two in syncopated motion, hips still gyrating. A lewd progression of dance moves, clenched fists and thrusted hips brings them forward to surround you, the music trailing off into silence as they form an unmoving semicircle around you.

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • I just got why Apple heartstopped, lol
    That heartstop made the entire thing. It wouldn't have been the same if he hadn't been surly, foul-tempered, and suicidal!
  • I'm not sure whether to be relieved or sad that my internet cut out so I couldn't participate. Happy medium?
    We were saving Mizik for your text-birthday, @Silas.
  • Daeir said:
    That was all right and good until the issue threat. Ruined the entire interaction.

There was no issue threat. The Someone in that sentence should have been lowercased. It was a reference to the last time Draqoom pulled this crap. He got owned hard by Marks.