FREE FULL GUI

Comments

• Crono said:
    This is AMAZING.  Thank you so much.  I have a question.  How do I get rid of the elixlist table and the action table?
    In the main ALIAS -> GUI near the bottom are the functions calling each thing. Comment out the ones you don't want with --

So change:
    createelistBox()

to:
    --createelistBox()

And change:
    createActionBox()

to:
    --createActionBox()

Removing elements this way will require a restart to remove them from the screen. The -- just prevents it from loading

• Thanks! I'm gonna make the elist box into a target affliction tracker! I'd like to make the left side bar larger (making the text area smaller), and add a limb-tracker next to the affliction tracker. 

And then I could add a tracker to my own limbs so I can see when someone is setting me up.

• This is really a awesome gesture, Thank You Zulah!!
    This guy needs a medal or at least a statue

one thing..I use st to turn my ship, is it possible to change the alias?

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    P sure you can change the alias to anything you want as long as the input for the matches table lines up with the rest of the script.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited May 2015
    @Gamden ST isn't an alias in the GUI, there are no aliases other than GUI. (I intentionally don't add aliases to my systems so they have less chance of conflicting with your own systems) The targeting is a trigger reflex off Achaea's target system that uses ST or SETTARGET. It updates your target when it sees the line:
    Your target is now: (.*)

@Borran You can quickly change the size of each side/top/bottom in the ALIAS -> GUI near the top change:
    borderLeft = 120
    borderRight = 375
    borderTop = 30
    borderBottom = 80

So for a bigger left sidebar try something like:
    borderLeft = 200

Then type: GUI
    To update your changes

• Gamden said:
    This guy needs a medal or at least a statue

A few people actually tossed me 2 credits. Although I'm not asking for it, I do appreciate. Feel free to send me a little sign of appreciation in game if you want, even the thank you msgs have been nice! Someone sent me some chocolates in game too! Please no siren panties though....
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    Okay... so wanted to try this out, but 'GUI' does nothing, and yes I have GMCP on! I even locked all the folders containing my scripts that would screw around with layout, had the map closed, etc, and no good. It just gives me the achaea being confused with what I said line.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Katzchen said:
    Okay... so wanted to try this out, but 'GUI' does nothing, and yes I have GMCP on! I even locked all the folders containing my scripts that would screw around with layout, had the map closed, etc, and no good. It just gives me the achaea being confused with what I said line.
    not caps: gui
  • edited May 2015
    A big thanks for this! A few questions while I remember them.

I'm working on modifying the chat script to fit my needs. Do you know how to turn them into color triggers? I don't like getting transcribed events thrown to my chat window, it throws me off! And simply because I'm curious, why didn't you have the GUI load at profile load and login? Also I'm not sure how to utilize your target window....
  • Mannimar said:
    A big thanks for this! A few questions while I remember them.

I'm working on modifying the chat script to fit my needs. Do you know how to turn them into color triggers? I don't like getting transcribed events thrown to my chat window, it throws me off! And simply because I'm curious, why didn't you have the GUI load at profile load and login? Also I'm not sure how to utilize your target window....
    I don't load the GUI at startup only because I have multiple GUI's on my system so it's a habit to choose which I want to load when I log in.

To use the target window use Achaea's built in targeting. HELP SETTARGET

ST RAT
    SETTARGET RAT
  • edited May 2015
    How do I zoom in the map? Scroll wheel doesn't work for some reason

• try clicking on the map before you scroll wheel maybe? I use mouse wheel to zoom on it
  • Haven't used the GUI but it appears the map is over the top of a label, which would render it non-interactable via the mouse in Mudlet 3.0. Can still use setMapZoom(##) to change the zoom level though. Could alias that function or something. Unless you've found a workaround @Zulah?
  • Sorry I'm on 2.1 didn't realize 3. had some different rules.
    Okay, this is pretty cool, but I think it's waay too small for my monitor. So much wasted space still. How much did you charge for customs? I was tempted to get one done up the first time you brought it up.

There's a mudlet 3.0 now?

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    there is! I think it's currently in .. Delta release?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• setMapZoom worked, thanks.

Hrm, okay. The map is loading -everything- into the box when I'm on a ship. Not just the map, but the room, most things said. Any idea how to fix this? I had to turn it off while sailing, it meant I couldn't talk to people on board at all.

• edited May 2015
    Katzchen said:
    Hrm, okay. The map is loading -everything- into the box when I'm on a ship. Not just the map, but the room, most things said. Any idea how to fix this? I had to turn it off while sailing, it meant I couldn't talk to people on board at all.
    Make sure you have nightsight up. I meant to put a nightsight catch in there to adjust the map size. Forgot about it
    Ah, that would do it. I don't have Nightsight in vision.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Zulah also most of your seamap triggers should be changed to 'begin of line substring' instead of 'substring' cause if you farsee/check who/locate, or pretty much ANYTHING ELSE that says the room name and isn't the map, everything starts going to the mapper box.
    Huh. Neat.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Oh, I meant to bring this up to you. I think it's a Mudlet 3.0 thing because it works fine on the mudlet 2.xx I use at work, but the HP/MP numbers don't appear on the health/mana bars. The bars themselves appear, just not the numbers.

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    If anyone knows how to switch from substring chat capture to gmcp chat capture, and shares, I will love you forever!
  • Kasya said:
    If anyone knows how to switch from substring chat capture to gmcp chat capture, and shares, I will love you forever!
    Same, that's one of the only reasons why I haven't switched to this. :open_mouth: 
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • Kasya said:
    Explain 'love' please
  • Kasya said:
    For anyone else who's wanting to do this: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/3710/since-its-apparently-some-secret#latest

• Quick question, on the rage timers, how can that be made to switch between dragon and class?
  • You could use a gmcp.Char call that checks your race. I coded the rage tracking differently in the D3 GUI so it would work with all rage skills without triggers but it doesn't have a timer associated with it
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Crono said:
    Quick question, on the rage timers, how can that be made to switch between dragon and class?

gmcp.Char.Status.race == "Dragon"

can use that as a check

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited May 2015
    Crono said:
    Quick question, on the rage timers, how can that be made to switch between dragon and class?
    the way I did mine was very... convoluted, to be completely honest 

(First, don't forget to put in the triggers for your rage abilities in RAGE ATTACK TRIGGERS - I used @Klendathu's script to help me get the lines)

Then Scripts > ZulahGUI > Rage Skill commands 

if gmcp.Char.Status["race"] == "Dragon" then
    function Rage1Click()
    send("overwhelm "..myTargetList[1])
    end
    function Rage2Click()
    send("dragontaunt "..myTargetList[1])
    end
    function Rage3Click()
    send("dragonblaze "..myTargetList[1])
    end
    function Rage4Click()
    send("flamebath "..myTargetList[1])
    end
    function Rage5Click()
    send("scorch "..myTargetList[1])
    end
    else

then your class skills for lesser. 

Edit: forgot the rest that I was going to say:

but when I lesser/dform, I kinda wriggle around my mudlet window, maximize it again and do the gui alias and the bars update

meh