FREE FULL GUI

Someone gave me an unexpected gift last night so I decided to pay it forward. The GUI I was selling I'm giving away for free now. However I'm not going to provide support forever. I'll answer questions to the best of my ability though!

Setup:

There are a few things you'll have to change to accommodate your class and chat channels.

In the ALIAS GUI you'll have to adjust the Rage skill numbers.

In the TRIGGERS you'll see RAGE ATTACK TRIGGERS - You'll have to replace the triggers with your classes Triggers.

In the TRIGGERS you'll see CHAT WINDOWS and CLAN CHAT - Add the clan chat windows you want to see here.

In the SCRIPTS you'll see RAGE TIMERS and RAGE SKILL COMMANDS - Currently these are the Occultist attacks
  - send("harry "..myTargetList[1])

Change them to your own: example for a BM: send("leapstrike "..myTargetList[1])

For the TARGETER at the bottom of the screen use Achaea's built in targeting SETTARGET or ST
Example: ST ZULAH

You can click on the targets to quick switch targets.

Type: ELIST to populate the elixir list window.

All other customization is done in the ALIAS GUI

Working with some people now to create a better Rage Window for elder dragons that uses GMCP to grab all the rage skills so you wont have to manually edit them in the future.

DOWNLOAD:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fndqjdda3fagy9/ZulahGUI.mpackage?dl=0

Install via package manager. Enjoy. Feedback welcome. I'll update a few features over the next month.

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Can we modify,  repackage, and distribute for free(with credit to you, of course)?  
  • edited May 2015
    Austere said:
    Can we modify,  repackage, and distribute for free(with credit to you, of course)?  
    Please do. Let me know if you could. I'd like to see what you change and learn from it.

I still do the occasional full custom GUI to answer those msg'ing me but yes those still cost credits as they are customized per person: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/1710/commissioned-guis/p1
  • edited May 2015
    Found a typo causing issues with the rage timer. Thanks @Grandue for finding it

Should be all fixed now. You'll have to redownload.

If you want to fix it on your own from the old download its in the SCRIPTS -> RAGE TIMERS -> TIMERS -- change the lines:

container = blademasterPane
    to
    container = ragePane

• Some people asked about this so here is a small script to utilize the targeting via aliases.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/znr8xulcbl6y2nt/ZulahGUI_TargetAliases.xml.xml?dl=0

Import this into the system and you can use the 13 targets with aliases like:

etc

Rather than having to click on the target buttons to switch. Just type the number of the target you want and hit enter.
  • Im still new to Mudlet, Im trying to find a way to activate the GUI, I got it installed and activate it but nothing seems to change. Sorry about the newbie question.
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    1. Thank you, thank you!
    2. where would I go to increase the size of the text in the chat box?
    3. is there a way I can embed the map in the bottom right corner too?
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    edited May 2015
    .. nevermind again .. fixed what I broke.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I'm super interested, but I think I'll wait until you get the Elder Dragon bit working, as I keep switching around right now to accommodate whomever I happen to be hunting with. I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread though! Kudos.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I was going to ask how to turn folders on and off to track Dragonform lesserform, but I guess that is what you're working on?
  • Also, how do I change what the target buttons at the bottom do?  I have a different targeting system set up and wanted to used them for other things.
  • @arryne after you install it all type: GUI
  • Would that be for the inside the game itself or within a script?
  • edited May 2015
    In the game, where you type your commands. @Arryne
  • edited May 2015
    Arryne said:
    Would that be for the inside the game itself or within a script?
    When you load everything in, in game like you were going to type: SAY HI

Type: GUI

Also whenever you change anything in the ALIAS -> GUI you can type GUI again to update on the fly, no need to restart or reconnect

Note you must have GMCP enabled for my GUI to work. To do click on SETTINGS on the top of mudlet then click on the checkbox beside ENABLE GMCP in the GENERAL tab. You will have to restart mudlet for that to take effect.
  • edited May 2015
    Another small typo found in the ELIXIR LISTS script thanks @Yae

if healthSipsLeft > 200 then cecho("elistbox", " <green>"..healthSipsLeft.." | Heal") end

should be

if healthSipsLeft > 200 then cecho("elistbox", " <green>"..healthSipsLeft.." | Heal\n") end

Fixed this in the package so you can redownload or just add the: \n
    to your SCRIPTS -> ELIXIR LISTS -> ELIXIR WINDOW

• THANK YOU ZULAH! And whoever was nice to Zulah to bring about this act of kindness. 

Also, Zulah quit cutting yourself- it's going to be ok. 

• Loaded up the GUI on my lunch break- this thing is awesome. All I want to do now is setup an affliction tracker window and a limb-counter window and it'll be everything I ever wanted in a GUI. 

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Thank you so much Zulah. I ended up only using parts of it, but love that it's so easy to configure with the commented code and such. Will definitely model this to my own desire!

You rock!

• Utianima said:
    Thank you so much Zulah. I ended up only using parts of it, but love that it's so easy to configure with the commented code and such. Will definitely model this to my own desire!

You rock!
    That was the original plan I had with this GUI. Wasn't supposed to a be one shot fixes all. More of a framework you could build off and change to your style.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Fantastic work @Zulah, truly marvelous.

• So I finally got it running, but its not what I believe its suppoed to be. Im getting this
  • Do you have GMCP on?
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • Arryne said:
    So I finally got it running, but its not what I believe its suppoed to be. Im getting this
    Click on SETTINGS at the top. In the GENERAL TAB click on the checkbox by ENABLE GMCP then restart mudlet.

• Thanks for the quick responsse :D, I finally got it working thanks for the awesome GUI!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited May 2015
    So, bear with me please, but after mucking up with the gui, the chops in the seamap look like a black mass instead of like ^'s.  Could you perhaps point me in the general direction of what I touched that I should not have? Stuff works perfectly otherwise, but it is a little confusing to have chops almost look like land proper... : :(

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    I have no idea how much work it would be to code, but if it's not crazy, what I'd love to see on something like this is a compass for with clickable buttons for ship directions. Is that possible? It'd be really nice not to occasionally crash into stuff when I mistype 'ship turn ne ' three times in a row.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• This is AMAZING.  Thank you so much.  I have a question.  How do I get rid of the elixlist table and the action table?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited May 2015
    Shirszae said:
    So, bear with me please, but after mucking up with the gui, the chops in the seamap look like a black mass instead of like ^'s.  Could you perhaps point me in the general direction of what I touched that I should not have? Stuff works perfectly otherwise, but it is a little confusing to have chops almost look like land proper... : :(
    That's how Zulah displays his chops. You just have to find the trigger and change the highlight, or disable it.

Eta: Find any of these in the sea mapper trigger folder:

selectString("\^", i)

fg("black")

bg("black")

resetFormat()

and delete the block or change the highlight color.

Imho though, I'd leave the background and change the foreground to blue or something because it's easier to pick a path through the big black mass than blue carats on blue background.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.