Talisman Market

Ok so thread for those of us who want different talismans than we have and those of us who have talismans we don't want. (Could be idea'd as well this might be useful). (sorry if this is a repeat thread I didn't see any exactly like this and most of those threads were about re-rolls and such this is particularly for trade).

I personally am looking for votive base and wax and I'll pay credits or crowns to get them.
(Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
(Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
(Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
(Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."

Comments

• I've been advertising on and off for about 3 rl months now and I have yet to get a nibble. so... definitely need my votive.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

• Isn't this the purpose of ads? I regularly look through them for things I am trying to procure.
  • No, ads are a way of showing off your ASCII skills in the guise of actually selling something useful, while being cryptic and mysterious to intrigue the masses.

• The purpose of ads is to strike fear into the hearts of those with screen readers and end them with the sharp chant of : 
    tilde dash dash dash dash dash dash dash tilde at tilde dash dash dash dash dash dash tilde colon dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot....... and so forth
  • @Sarapis Thank You!

• I would like the ability to sell dragon talisman pieces on it. Is there a reason why Dragon and Azatlan can't be put up on the talisman market?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Sarathai said:
    I would like the ability to sell dragon talisman pieces on it. Is there a reason why Dragon and Azatlan can't be put up on the talisman market?
    Probably because the list would be massive... it would probably have to be handled in a way more like the commodity market in Delos is to group them up rather than sell as individual pieces.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    Sarathai said:
    I would like the ability to sell dragon talisman pieces on it. Is there a reason why Dragon and Azatlan can't be put up on the talisman market?
    Probably because the list would be massive... it would probably have to be handled in a way more like the commodity market in Delos is to group them up rather than sell as individual pieces.
    Could always just set a limit on how many talisman pieces you can put up on it at any one time. It would keep people from flooding the market, so if they want to sell in large numbers then they need to stick with the Market channel.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    To intentionally keep those as a less-than-efficient trading process.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I hope someone decides to put up the obsidian disc pieces for auction or something. Waaaants.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    I've got a few full sets of talismans too, would be really nice to sell them as one lot. A lot of people won't want to bid on multiple auctions in case they only win some of the set.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Katzchen said:
    I've got a few full sets of talismans too, would be really nice to sell them as one lot. A lot of people won't want to bid on multiple auctions in case they only win some of the set.
    This, please.

• Katzchen said:
    If you have a votive I'll literally do just about anything for it.... #quasidormantproblems

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    Kakotas said:
    Katzchen said:
    If you have a votive I'll literally do just about anything for it.... #quasidormantproblems
    Haha, no sorry! Mine are conclave sets, none of the huge ones, just smaller stuff. Hourglass, top hat, the mini sprite.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Oh hey. I has a broach Talisman. Look at that. Yeah- it'd be great to sell whole sets.