Pets?

2»

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Saeva said:
    I got a custom pet a little while ago that I absolutely adoooooooore!

Short:

A wily elemental fox

Examined:

Crackling streaks of charged air and wisps of flame collide in an aura that closely surrounds this slinky vulpine, his lithe form wreathed in elemental energy. The flickering luminescence enhances the ruddy hue of his luxuriant smokey-red pelt, and further lends intensity to his watchful amber gaze, his eyes perpetually searching for mischief with an unrelenting ferocity. Awash with the ochre tones of conflagration, his restless tail sweeps quietly to and fro, the silken tendrils painting the air behind with streaks of crimson and gold. His soft ebon ears swivel and twitch, ever-alert, and the feathery tufts that adorn the tips resembilng the sputtering flame of a candle. Sparkling with the cool iridescence of fragmented ice, the nimble black paws of the wily fox leave frosty footprints in his wake.

Dropped:

Keeping a vigilant eye out, a wily elemental fox is here emanating a glow of raw energy.

Enters:

With an eager chuff, a wily elemental fox slinks in to investigate potential mischief.

Leaves:

Padding off to the <direction>, a wily elemental fox leaves a trail of frost in his wake.

Reaction 1:

Being given something:

A wily elemental fox gives a sudden shake, clods of dirt flying from his pelt in an earthen shower around him.

Reaction 2:

When owner and any citymate (Mhaldorian) says "Let's kill everything."

A wily elemental fox moves hastily to <speaker>'s side, his tail swishing in eager anticipation with his small sharp teeth bared.

Reaction 3:

Being attacked:

Crackling and sparking with savage energy, a wily elemental fox bares his teeth and issues a guttural warning.

Reaction 4:

Being greeted:
    Sitting back on his haunches, a wily elemental fox offers a frost-covered paw, tongue lolling from the side of his mouth in what appears to be a self-congratulatory grin.

Reaction 5:

When beckoned by any citymate CR2 or higher will follow.

*seething jealousy*

Huh. Neat.
  • edited May 2015
    Don't be jealous! Your imagination is the limit! You can have a buddy too! Just save up your credits however you have a means to do so!

• Since this has turned into a 'show off your pets' thread:

Varniis, a Notic water dragon

An abnormally large reptile is here, flicking her tongue as she waits.

Just over thirteen hands at the shoulder, this reptile is monstrous in proportion. Heavy set, her belly just clears the ground as it moves about on four thick, well-muscled legs. From narrow head to gently tapered tail, her entire body is encased in brown, bone-hard scales. A horrendous stench of rotting flesh emanates from the ghastly maw of this 
    creature, a hideous presage to the serrated, razor-sharp rows of teeth within. Reins made of a combination of leather and linked metal end in large engraved silver rings that have been pierced through the lower angle of the lizard's mandible. A rough black blanket provides little padding to the burgundy leather saddle that sits on the shoulders of this beast. On the saddle, an oversized swell and cantle serves to hold any would-be rider in place, proof of the unpredictable gait of the creature. Behind the cantle resides a large saddle bag made of the same sturdy material as the underlying blanket. The thickly padded flaps of the saddle have been tooled with simple, yet ornate script that reads "Varniis."

Reaction 1: Give item to Varniis
    Minding the jagged maw, you fumble awkardly with the latches of the saddlebag on Varniis before securing @thing inside.

Reaction 2 : Kiss Varniis (at the time I had issues with people hugging and kissing Baalzadeens)
    Putrid breath washes over you as you lean towards Varniis and you quickly rethink your idea.

I can't remember the other 3 reactions she has.
  • Tahquil said:
    I can't remember the other 3 reactions she has.
    Pretty sure one of them is an acknowledgement if a dragon enters the room. I know I've walked past you in Tir while I was Dformed and had it greet me.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."