Affliction Tab for HTML5

I wrote a little tab that tracks GMCP affliction messages, lets your other scripts check for afflictions, and automatically swaps in and out of focus.

Installation: Unzip the .js, click the gear in the lower-right of the client to go to settings, switch to the Reflex Packages tab, and drag the .js file into the indicated area.

Features:
  • Silently tracks afflictions via GMCP
  • Configurable ignore list (see the top of the onLoad function in the package)
  • Configurable location (see the top of the onLoad function in the package)
  • Automatically swaps into focus when you gain an affliction
  • Automatically swaps to your last tab when all of your afflictions are cured
  • afflictions.have_affliction(affliction_name) will allow you to test whether you have a (known) affliction, for use with your own scripts
  • Tooltip on each affliction gives a description and shows the cure.

Comments

• I can't edit this anymore, but I shouldn't have said "silently".

What I meant is that you don't see anything in the main window.

You do see a list of afflictions in the tab - that's the whole point.
  • Seems like you've exported the wrong reflex package, this is the numpad movement reflex package.
  • I'm guessing the package manager has some sort of bug in it.

Here's the correct one.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    This is nice! Just to give you some heads-up, this functionality exists already (just not on the public version [yet])!
  • Tecton said:
    This is nice! Just to give you some heads-up, this functionality exists already (just not on the public version [yet])!
    Yeah - I saw Sarapis mention that it was coming, but I figured I'd throw something together in the meantime and I wanted to figure out how to automate swapping the tabs.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    All good, fun project! :smile: