Combat Meat

At times I want to test some combat stuffs but couldn't get interested party into Arena. It could be dumb, but I'd love to suggest:

Beating Bags for Cities and Houses, or even...hanging in our house in subdivision, for a price of course. Or...as a personal Artefact?

By engaging with the bag, you can unleash any attacks you like on it and it will attempt to cure based on the current server-side curing system...now "Bag" is a bad name I know, need a more creative one.

Advanced options are configurable curing priorities on the bag and other combat related stuffs...okay...it should not be called a "bag", but I hope you get the idea...

COMBAT MEAT!

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Sadly, already been denied.  My understanding is it would still register as a denizen and so they would have to go through and enable every attack, that we can use on each other,  for that one specific denizen. 
  • It should be an immortal character that's idle and unkillable or instantly resurrects. But I'm sure there's more to it. I often want to test things but I hate wasting other people's time.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Would be nifty if the various training combat dummies around the place could be used for that.

I'm always up for being a pin cushion in the arena for testing things when I'm logged in. I'm still sort of tanky and don't mind standing around while my curing does its thing.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I feel like part of the fun of achaea is learning combat by beating up you friends.
  • Maybe it could be made so you can use 'untargetted abilities' to just replicate the eq/balance time on them? Then you could ghost-box with a curing system to see how effective your abilities would be.

I loved monk bashing because I practiced my combos on denizens just to get muscle memory of limb-setups.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Make more friends.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    Join Achaea, meet lots of people, make many friends... then kill them.