Tarot flinging script

I can't seem to find one for Mudlet at all, no matter how much I search.

Basically, what I want is a script that OUTD/CHARGE/FLING @TARGET without me having to do all that. Probably just like, FLING PRIESTESS ME to do it.

Anyone have a script like that, or can advise me on a way to create something like it?

(Or would it be an alias instead of a script? I do think alias makes more sense.)
''Dude, I want a horse so bad.....''
''Mhaldorians don't say 'dude'.''
''Oh.... I still want that horse.''

Comments

• SybillaSybilla London
    edited April 2015
    Alias name: Whatever you like
    Pattern: ^(star|lust|aeon|etc etc)(?: (\w+))?$
    Script:

card = matches[2]
    if matches[3] then
    target = matches[3]
    target1 = string.sub(target,1,1)
    target = string.upper(target1) .. string.sub(target,2)
    send("stand")
    send("outd "..card)
    send("charge "..card)
    send("fling "..card.." at "..target)
    else
    send("stand")
    send("outd "..card)
    send("charge "..card)
    send("fling "..card.." at "..target)
    end
    That's the one I have, could probably be improved but it serves the purpose. I didn't write it all, I had Verily and Lianca help me with it like 2 years ago.

You might need to add some kind of wait timer if you don't have supercharge.
  • Failing supercharge or whatever, you can use a temp trigger or a set of triggers that you disable and enable to capture the charge method and throw the card.

Alias throwcard handles outr and enable trigger

Trigger group captures charge message and then disables on the following prompt. It will prevent needing separate aliases to out deck then charge then fling. Server queuing could work too. 

Alias whatever does outd card queue add eqbal charge queue add eqbal fling card at target

lastly, with supercharge, a single send using the in game command separator will be more tidy