Svo Updates

Comments

• 15.3.7 update!

Woodlore

New animal lines from the Sentinel upgrade have been added, that have been previously missed out on.

Woodlore fleetness

Woodlore fleetness defence has been added and is available for defup/keepup (and keepup on serverside when that will be available).

Fitness in Hydra morph

Fitness has been fixed to go off in the Hydra morph, as well as cheetah and elephant.

Batch curing: a few fixes

Batch curing has been fixed to apply salve again right on balance when there are multiple crippled limbs being cured (such as kai cripple).

It's also been improved to send commands a few ms quicker where possible - this might also fix dor commands getting sent before system's balanceless commands (this was discovered late).

NameDB: nearly infamous

Nearly infamous people are now properly captured and shown in NameDB.

Changelog:

• added badger, raven, fox, butterfly, wolf lines (thanks Iakimen!)
    • added fleetness woodlore defence
    • documented ndb.isinfamous(name)
    • fixed command separator batch mode commands not to show
    • fixed duplicated prompt in vconfig cadmusaffs
    • fixed fitness to go off in hydra, cheetah, elephant morphs
    • fixed kai cripple curing to apply instantly on salve balance again with batch curing on
    • improved batch curing commands to be sent a few ms faster right away
    • NameDB: fixed nearly infamous to get recorded properly
  • 15.3.8 update!

Just a quick update to make the elist sorter work for an an in-game change in the menu.
  • Anyone interested in testing Svo serverside curing?
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    I could give it a bash for you @Vadimuses
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• I'd test it! I don't fight yet, though.. and I forgot if I send credits first or after or how to purchase SVO ig. I'm a bard now.

• @vadimuses I'll test serverside if you're still looking for people to test it on. I really only hunt though!
    meh

• svo has started to show everything as being wielded in the LEFT hand. Was working correctly until a couple of weeks ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are holding:
    Wielded:
       Right hand: staff84778          an elemental staff

You are wearing: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 items were shown. H:100% M:100% W:99% E:100% X:38.9% excdb|shld|E|gour||-ii shield -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You are holding: Wielded:    Left hand:  shield396119        a Shield of Absorption bearing the city arms of Cyrene
    You are wearing: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 items were shown. H:100% M:100% W:99% E:100% X:38.9% excdb|shld|E|gour||-vlua svo.me.wielded {   ["396119"] = {     name = "a Shield of Absorption bearing the city arms of Cyrene",     id = "396119",     hand = "left",     icon = "armor",     attrib = "l"   },   ["84778"] = {     name = "an elemental staff",     id = "84778",     hand = "left",     icon = "weapon",     attrib = "l"   } }

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I actually wrote a quick trigger to update the table when Klendathu wields his rapier - he always wields it on the right.

svo.me.wielded["123456"].hand = "right"

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    That's actually on us - just a stopgap measure until the release of our new HTML5 client.
    Tecton said:
    That's actually on us - just a stopgap measure until the release of our new HTML5 client.
    I see through your plan, Terrorformer... cause errors in all other clients so HTML5 rules supreme...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Tecton said:
    Not gunna lie, I'm a little exited to see what the new HTML5 does/is
  • 15.3.10 update!

As per Announce 4298, honors now takes equilibrium - see this forums thread for some background information on this. NameDB has been updated to account for that - and remember can also turn off auto-honors with vconfig autohonors off, and export/import data with ndb export and ndb import.

Changelog

• reorganised vshow, made anti-illusion, serverside, keepup, bashing, and arena mode statuses clickable
    • added a workaround for lacquer data in gmcp being buggy, thus inra not catching it
    • started adding support for second pipes
    • added vertigo songbird trigger
    • NameDB: updated namedb for the eq change
    • NameDB: improved qwhom to colour names
    • NameDB: fixed spamming on every balance regain
  • 15.4.1 update!

NameDB updates - autohonors option is gone. Instead, there is an autocheck one (on by default) and a usehonors one (off by default). Quick name checking (only for newly-seen names) is now default again, but it doesn't have the Infamous or Mark information - so enable usehonors for that to work.

Changelog:

• added itching trigger for Fool to catch
    • fixed inra not to try to inr eye sigils. The downside is that laquer won't work - that is because it is buggy in the game's GMCP
    • NameDB: added ndb delete unranked alias
    • NameDB: added vconfig usehonors, vconfig autocheck
    • NameDB: removed vconfig autohonors
  • KuyKuy
    edited April 2015
    Edit: Wait a tic! Doc says we have serverside curing already! I'm a dumby!

Edit2: Or is it lyingggg?
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
    Does "updated vconfig serverside to sync prios upon logging in" mean it syncs from Svo to serverside, or vice versa?

I have written scripts for Mudlet which use the svo started defup and svo done defup events to change curing priorities, do I need to update my Svo priorities manually, then vconfig serverside for each curing set?

• From Svo to serverside, so you can use all of Svo's toggles, menus, scripting features to change serverside.

You need to update your Svo priorities manually and then that's it - Svo will do the rest.
  • If I have the dragon abilities in SVO configured on, does it know to not use them when I am in lesser form?
    Andregor said:
    If I have the dragon abilities in SVO configured on, does it know to not use them when I am in lesser form?
    Yes

• 15.4.3 update!

A set of small updates for NameDB and serverside.

Changelog:

• made morphs be handled by Svo, as serverside can't do them, and all metamorphosis defences as well - since they require morphing
    • NameDB: fixed rogues highlighting to work again
    • NameDB: fixed whois for names not checked in a while
    • possibly fixed lyc to work right with batching on
  • 15.4.4 update!

Lyre fixes

The previous update broke the lyre mode - this one fixes it. Additionally, lyc has been improved to make use of batching:

(p) (ex) 4462h|97%, 3854m|81%, 100w%, 100e%, (d)-
    (outr bloodroot|eat bloodroot)
    Your prismatic barrier dissolves into nothing.
    You remove 1 bloodroot leaf, bringing the total in the Rift to 114.
    You eat a bloodroot leaf.
    You strum a glittering lyre of ice, and a prismatic barrier forms around you. (2.935s)
    (p) (x) 4462h|97%, 3854m|81%, 100w%, 100e%, (d)-

Changelog: 

• fixed error with @exits when gmcp data isn't populated
    • fixed Khurthia bashing trigger
    • fixed lyr not to spazz out
    • fixed manual 'strum lyre' to work again
    • improved inker to use batching for outr'ing inks
    • set hiding, bask, eavesdrop and phase to be handled by Svo since serverside gives the 'You may not set such a defence.' message on them
  • ETA : of sylvan def changes? -hope-
  • Has anyone else been having issues with nameDB no longer progressing through people's info lately?

Now whenever I do an action that would trigger honours checking (or GMCP, as it changed recently), I get the message telling me NameDB is looking n people, but n never counts down. I have to do "ndb cancel" to remove the message.

Is there some sort of setting I'm missing?
  • It's not actually using GMCP, but rather http://www.ironrealms.com/game/honors/Achaea/Keneanung for honoursing. And from what I can see looking at NDB, the window is simply never hidden (though I can't seem to find where it's shown in the first place...)
  • Well, for example, right now mine is stuck saying "Checking X, 46 names left to check". That number keeps going up as new people are found whenever I do CWHO or HWHO.

Before the update several days ago (I think the one with serverside handling), it would count down and disappear.
  • Would need to know the name(s) that gets stuck on, but, the fast checking will be going away as well - Sarapis sent a message in regards to that, apparently, being restricted. I haven't seen any Terms of Use that actually dictated it so I wasn't aware that was an issue, and it, as well, was something that ndb has been doing for years. I'm not sure how they plan to enforce it so anyone else doesn't use it either.

Given these random policy changes out of the blue, ndb will be switching to 'qwc' for catching a person's citizenship - as it can then colour the name anywhere it appears, unlike the server.
  • Well, no worries then, if it's going away. I turned usehonors on again and now it's counting down (of course, now it's not fast checking).

I had turned it off to not end up using EQ at the wrong moment. :)

Thank you.
  • I've noticed that it 'pauses' on names of Divine/Guides, when it would pause on me. 
    meh

• Given these random policy changes out of the blue, ndb will be switching to 'qwc' for catching a person's citizenship - as it can then colour the name anywhere it appears, unlike the server.
    Would it still update via honours for people that are gemmed/veiled?
    meh

• Yeah ndb update all still would.