I can draw avatars!

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Woooooooow! These are amazing! I err... hate to ask... But.. add me too?

She is a tiger-like rajamala. Vaguely humanoid in form, she has fine, orangish-red fur covering her 
    entire body. She stands at a modest five foot, six inches, though she appears slightly taller due to 
    a pair of feline ears perched on the top of her head. Twitching this way and that at small sounds, 
    her white-tipped ears betray her energetic nature, though the right refuses to stand straight, 
    dropping slightly. Her fur grows longer on her head, appearing more like hair which she carefully 
    styles into a short pixie-cut. Drawing th eye to her pretty, heart shaped face, her slitted eyes are 
    a beautiful sky-blue that slowly transitions to a glittering gold around the pupils. Her delicate 
    features more closely resemble a human's, with a petite nose, surrounded by a scattering of whiskers,
     and pale lips. One gently pointed canine always seems to find its way past her lip, giving her a 
    lop-sided smile almost constantly. Starting at her eyebrows, her orangish-red fur gives way to snowy-
    white, forming a mask upon her face. The colour continues down her neck, expanding at her 
    collarbones to create an oval of white on her chest. With minimal curves, she is noticably fit, with 
    an athletic figure. A long, white-tipped tail extends from her lower back, moving about with 
    boundless energy, even in sleep.

She is wearing:
       a suit of leather armour, a long coat of blood red leather, a front-laced snug doeskin shirt, a 
    rugged pair of rich brown trousers, a sturdy pair of explorer's boots, and an unobtrusive silver 
    ring set with a black pearl.
    Weapon holders:
       a rugged brown leather scabbard and a steel chain backstrap.
    Containers:
       a canvas backpack.
    Jewellery:
       a filigree bell earring through your right ear.
  • Hah, must be a really long list by now XDD wonder where I'm at.
    ''Dude, I want a horse so bad.....''
    ''Mhaldorians don't say 'dude'.''
    ''Oh.... I still want that horse.''
  • I would also like to hop on this delightful bandwagon.

She is a graceful tsol'aa. Bearing a lithe but sturdy frame, she stands at average height. She has 
    straight, black shoulder-length hair of which most is tied back in a neat pony-tail, the remainder 
    left to fall over the left side of her face. If one were to pull back the offending strands, one 
    would be surprised to discover the unsightly scar of a deep gash across her left eye. More 
    surprising are the eyes themselves. The left is a solid, woody brown whilst the right, is a strong, 
    vivid green. Her facade features a small, handsome nose and a straight, tight-lipped mouth. She has 
    pale ghoulish skin. A deathly blue glow emanates from the surface, an illusion of the light on the 
    smooth skin. Her well-conditioned arms, marred with battle scars end in long, bony spider-like 
    fingers, sporting long talon-like but well-kept and functional fingernails. Her slender torso fill 
    out into light hips supported by two well-toned legs. On closer inspection, there is a faint scar of 
    a pentagram upon her right knee. Her legs end in small, sure feet. She exudes a sinister air of 
    regal menace, straight-backed and proper. She is confident and upright employing a militaristic 
    countenance. Her every action is determined, measured and precise, products of her hard and cruel 
    training. A cold and dark aura surrounds her person accentuating the shadows lurking behind her 
    emotion-ridden eyes.

She is wearing:
       a shimmering suit of full plate armour
       a deeply hooded cloak of scarlet muslin
       a low cut, black silk blouse
       a long fighting skirt of claret silk
       high-heeled boots of ebony leather
       a jet-black falconry glove
       a smart military beret, woven of scarlet velvet

Weapon holders:
       a studded black leather scabbard
       a quiver

Containers:
       an embossed suede backpack

Misc:
       a fire pendant
       a pair of eagle's wings
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    If I could get one of these I'd be quite appreciative :)

Description:
    He is a winged atavian with lightly tanned skin and an athletic, muscular frame, standing a few inches over five feet tall. Short, well-kept hair the colour of silver covers his head, trimmed and seemingly set in place. A pair of ice-blue eyes is set above a small nose. Slight dimples lead into a mouth that is used to smiling. The surrounding skin is taut and clean-shaven. A thin pink scar runs down the left side of his neck, trailing down into his shirt. His right forearm is inked with a tattoo in the shape of four equilateral triangles with a black sun, moon and stars in each of the three outer triangles surrounding the mysterous Philosopher's Stone, inked in dark red. Standing in stark relief to his light features, a pair of jet-black wings protrudes from his back, feathers clean and well-kept.

Picky spoiler (disregard this if you'd like :S):

Somewhat like @Caoimhaen's avatar, but with silver hair instead!

Huh. Neat.
  • That is how I imagine Davey Jones before he was squidified.
  • edited May 2015
    Oooh! How did I miss this thread...?! Dearie me, this would be really amazing! Here's my description!

She is a human. By looking at her for just a second, you can tell something is not quite right with this girl. She is as pale as a ghost, not even 5 feet tall and very skinny, yet sort of fit-looking. She's never still, always stepping from one foot to the other or twitching about. Her face is heart-shaped, with a rather long, pointy nose, thin lips and big, green eyes. She often has a broad grin on her face, so you'll quickly notice she's missing one of her canine teeth, all her other teeth seem in good condition though. Her ears are very large, and stick out quite a bit. She tends to tug on them a lot when she's "idle". Her hair is straight, and a briliant dark black, it looks like it hasn't been cut for... many, many years, reaching down to her ankles, her bangs often just hanging into her face, covering it partially, her big ears always poking through to the sides.

She is wearing:

a flowing red swordsman cloak

a striking deep crimson silk shirt

a simple white linen skirt

black wyvernskin boots

a snowy white woollen shawl

a sensual vermilion scarf of fine sheer silk

...also white kneesocks that won't show up on my desc for some reason.

tyvm 2 bill gates & the gamecube paint 4 my profile pic
  • Tibitha said:
    Current list! (As far as I know, shout if I missed anyone.)

Halios (on hold)

Atalkez
    Strata
    Kerria
    Tillie
    Herenicus
    Alarke
    Aedin
    Kyttin
    Exelethril
    Jarrol
    Kayeil
    Nakari
    Kei
    Bade
    Ayoxele (Vaehl)
    Aerek
    Shunsui
    Cresil
    Aegoth
    Iocun
    Malorn
    Deladan
    Kendrick
    Zii
    Jurixe
    Xith
    Tael
    Antonius
    Kyrra
    Wessux
    Syri
    Bronislav (fierce)
    Aitox
    Jinsun
    Amanu
    Tirui
    Karai
    Erhon
    Darkender
    Texel
    Klendathu
    Tahquil
    Seth
    Skye
    Katsuragi
    Wei
    Voc
    Balynne
    Loalaine
    Alrena
    Gawi
    Nath
    Navius
    Invictus
    Saeva
    I'm just hoping Iocun is drawn as that cigarette camel.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • WeiWei Monterey, California
    Only 45 (or 46) people to go!
  • add me too :)

• I'm going to have to brush up my desc before asking for an avatar. These are amazing.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    edited May 2015
    @Borran
    You can ask and still brush up. She'll ask for it when she gets to yours, I'm sure.

• Amanu said:
    @Borran
    You can ask and still brush up. She'll ask for it when she gets to yours, I'm sure.
    Lol. Have you seen my description? I'm literally Plain and Nondescript.

• Hey, If you are still doing these avatars, could you make me a Rajamalan avatar, Black fur with a gold stripe down the center of his head?

Please and thanks
  • Thank you forever for adding me to the list XD
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Did the drawings stop?

• Amanu said:
    Did the drawings stop?
    For now, I'm lazy to draw atm. But not permanently 
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    either way @Tibitha, looking forward to more drawings in the future, they're pretty little masterpieces that ever improve (keep it up!)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Tibitha said:
    @Kresslack hope this is kind of what you were going for.

Very awesome. Thank you for taking the time to bring this image to life.

• edited August 2015
    These are just looking better and better.

I can't remember if I have a description of Tael posted in here or if I posted an old one (or if an old one would differ in any real way), but here it is:

He is a human of average stature and lithe build. Smooth, dark skin covers lean bunches of muscle, the stark white sclera of his one visible eye contrasting sharply with his complexion and rust-coloured iris. His ink-black hair is tied into dozens of tastefully matted braids hanging just past his shoulder, each lock woven through with countless irregular pieces of tarnished silver - the makeshift chimes effecting a soft, metallic tinkling as he moves. His gesticulations are oddly exaggerated and uncomfortably deliberate, belying an otherwise extreme economy of motion.

and the mask:

The thin silver of this fitted mask has been left unpolished and shows significant tarnishing. Covering the left eye, the mask narrows as it sweeps down across the nose, widening again to cover the right half of the mouth and face and terminating just as it reaches the jaw. The surface of the mask is smooth, broken only by a simplified facsimile of a human eye and half a pair of expressionless lips.

The idea of the mask being something like this:

Also, the "dark skin" does not just mean "well-tanned", as a few people have mistakenly assumed before.
  • I dearly wish that was Tael's actual display picture.
  • Well, I have always wanted a picture of Tael to use as an avatar.
  • Ok. I am so late to this party. If possible, can you add me to the list? Every one of these avatars is amazing! Let me know if you're still doing these!

He is a stout dwarf standing just over five feet in height. His broad, barrel-chested stature is large even for one of his kind. Defined and corded muscles make up his arms, visible beneath a layer of black soot and partially singed hair. Thick fingers sprout from his tough and calloused hands, their toils and labor evident from their appearance. Contrasting with the majority of his unkempt form, an ornate and elaborate beard of burnished orange is twisted into intricate braids, entwined and held in place by thin strands of golden wire. Small, hand-worked trinkets of pewter adorn the lowest ends of the beard, occasionally clinking together with the dwarf's movements. The visible features of his face are weathered, and even look as tough as leather. Two orbs of the deepest brown that seem to be ever vigilant mark his eyes, shadowed beneath his low, protruding brow. The deep orange atop his head is pulled back and braided in the same detailed manner as his beard with the interlocking strands of gold periodically shining through the darker fibers.
  • I'll wait for the list to go down :P 
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Don't think it will go down.  :P

• Wow, just saw this and they are coming out amazingly. If you are up to another... *peer*

He is a human. Seemingly carved rather than born, this beings features are eerily symmetrical, the
    only exception being the hair atop his head. Disheveled with divided allegiances but falling neatly
    nonetheless, dark brown locks a few inches in length hang loosely, partially covering his ears and
    tickling his forehead whenever he moves. Golden irises frame large pupils, the twin orbs gazing out
    to survey his surroundings from under the shadows of his groomed eyebrows. The bridge of his nose
    splits his face evenly, thin and pronounced until it flares out to his nostrils. Just below rests a
    pair of pink lips, thin but pronounced. His jaw is sharp and leads down to his neck, lacking any
    indication of facial hair. Long, defined legs support his tall and full frame and he fills out his
    clothing with ease. Not overly muscular though visibly toned, his arms stretch down his sides and
    lead to long but clearly worked digits. Peaking from under the fold of his right sleeve, an inky
    tail can be spotted upon his wrist before the rest of the image retreats under the cuff.

• XaeXae
    edited August 2015
    OKAY I'VE CAVED IN. (maybe we can do a trade!)

She is a human. She stands at a short five foot and one inch, curved hips delicately shaping her sinewy frame. Her skin is a healthy tan, unmarked by any blemishes save for a small mole dotting the outer corner of her left eye. Bistre coloured hair has been meticulously pulled and tied up into an unusual hairstyle, a large and messy braid centering atop her head to mimic that of a mohawk. The waves of her hair are untamable despite the woven masterpiece, only adding onto the appearance of the faux-hawk, ending in a sweep below her neck. Intertwined within the thick mess are two small chains that dangle several inches past the braid, tinkling with any movement. Framed by long eyelashes are striking bright blue eyes with shimmering gold outlining her pupils, hinting a youthful mischief. Embedded in the skin just below her collarbone is a star-shaped gem of a blue and green topaz embossed in a silver casing, showing her birth origin. Permanently inking her flesh are a multitude of tattoos, the most noticeable being the tribal markings dancing across her back and arms, a four-stroke brokenstar on her right hand, and a red hourglass on the back of her neck. 

Oh, oh and before I can forget, can I get some black warpaint on her? Artist's choice in design!

Hair ref (without the ittybitty chains) And here's the color bistre.

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Been a while... :(