Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited April 2015
    maybe the implication that newbies you has, are the alts. :D

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I like that second message.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I think I might avoid Mhaldor for my next fine dining experience.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I am now in firm belief of bananas being evil, I assure you.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Melodie said:

Kelia gives some gold sovereigns to Dialdre, a highbrow waiter.
    Dialdre, a highbrow waiter says, "Why do we even serve heathens? Fine. I'll get your fruit."

Dialdre grunts at Kelia and turns on his heels, heading for the kitchens.

Dialdre ambles slowly back to the table and drops a rotting banana before Kelia.
    Dialdre, a highbrow waiter says, "There. Eat it."

Suddenly I'm glad I didn't order anything. I hate to think about what they'd have done to the stew, we've all seen Waiting.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • @Aerek, it moves from time to time, and occasionally there's a toe, or something in it, but as long as you chew your food well it isn't a problem... The blood pudding is pretty good too!
  • I'm really tempted to grab @Jarrod and give him gold and have him order every item from the menu just to see what happens. 

• @Taraza I second this idea! I am so willing to see this happen that I would even have @MultonEAT all the food that @Jarrod is brought if he doesn't want to!
  •  :o 

This sounds like a terrible idea!
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Taraza said:
    I'm really tempted to grab @Jarrod and give him gold and have him order every item from the menu just to see what happens. 
    Later on towards the end of the conversation, we were talking about Suffering. I then made her order one of everything on the menu and eat it in front of me, asked how she felt, then took her to the Gates and told her to have a pleasant day. The other food choices were pretty good, too!

She even told me she won't throw my lessons up. What a trooper.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • (Newbie): Muze says, "But couldn't a corpse be a blunt weapon?"
    Someone's been playing a little too much Dwarf Fortress...
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    You say innocently with a muddled Thalassan accent, "But I'm a barrel."

Probably the first and last IC dinky barrel reference in years.

• Nfi what what the big deal is. Let her drink the whole barrel and she'll go to sleep. The end.