Hashan- a rather empty city?

2»

Comments

• Its been pretty empty lately. Mostly due to the feeling of sheer stasis of waiting for the Renaissance, I suspect. Probably a bit of problems with schoolwork and the like (As what has been keeping my own time limited). Hashan's been doing great things internally, just that it needs the population to support it. Especially since nobody's chasing away the fighters and such any more.
  • AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited April 2015
    Hellen said:
    Its been pretty empty lately. Mostly due to the feeling of sheer stasis of waiting for the Renaissance, I suspect. Probably a bit of problems with schoolwork and the like (As what has been keeping my own time limited). Hashan's been doing great things internally, just that it needs the population to support it. Especially since nobody's chasing away the fighters and such any more.
    I completely agree, Eleusis kind of did the same while waiting. It's why I whined about hurrying it up so much!
  • Vayne said:
    Kaie said:

@vayne you know from the small icon it kind of looks like harry potter is talking to me. Also, I"m talking about paranoid leadership that sends 8 man gank squads after people who have no idea they are even in a fight, discourage roleplay between people they dislike, place expensive bounties on their heads with little to no reason, extort credits from enemies after alienating them, or you know.. reward cowardly beheadings on already dead players solely to instigate and prevent resurrection with city favors.  I'm not going to put anyone in the spotlight, but leaders that do things like that tend to leave a stigma on an org.

Sorry for the late response, I've been kind of busy lately.

Was a sincere question though that is a pretty extensive laundry list of accusations. Jokes on you though, Hashan has never had  a 8 man gank squad. :D
    In response to the e-peen fight going on here.

• I was wondering how long this thread could go until someone came in with biased Hashan-bashing.
    Less than a page...
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Twilight said:
    As I understand from Tecton, both Targossas and Hashan currently share the lowest population levels out of all the cities, with Hashan probably dipping the furthest. This is mostly due to the Renaissance and lack of a major archetype in Hashan's case (as compared to the other cities).

The Garden is well aware of the challenges we have. There are plenty of exciting changes in store for Hashan, so I have faith that many of its issues will be resolved in time. That said, I really enjoy the batch of players we have there! The current leadership has been composed of some of the best in a good while, and I know they are working hard on the player's end to transform what they can in an IC manner.

I'm looking forward, along with Ourania and the rest of the Garden, to helping with that!
    Just wait! All the fun times that shall be had when Caladbolg finally makes it into your city :dizzy: 

Vayne said:
    Kaie said:

@vayne you know from the small icon it kind of looks like harry potter is talking to me. Also, I"m talking about paranoid leadership that sends 8 man gank squads after people who have no idea they are even in a fight, discourage roleplay between people they dislike, place expensive bounties on their heads with little to no reason, extort credits from enemies after alienating them, or you know.. reward cowardly beheadings on already dead players solely to instigate and prevent resurrection with city favors.  I'm not going to put anyone in the spotlight, but leaders that do things like that tend to leave a stigma on an org.

Was a sincere question though that is a pretty extensive laundry list of accusations. Jokes on you though, Hashan has never had  a 8 man gank squad. :D
    You guys ganked me with 11 people once... And then the rest of Hashan came after I killed like 3-4 of you

• Vayne said:
    Kaie said:

You guys ganked me with 11 people once... And then the rest of Hashan came after I killed like 3-4 of you
    11 people? And then the rest? Of which 3-4 you killed? So...It is safe to say 13-14 people from Hashan came after you? Epic numbers from the densely populated, pvp oriented Crown of Ithmia. 
This discussion has been closed.