2»

Comments

• Caladbolg said:
    Eld said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Aalm said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Tesha said:
    It's not THAT bad. You get a tour of the city while you chase it!
    I love poker, try to play it at least once a week.

The barge could use better ways to access it. I've been on it like twice but I honestly don't [b]pay enough attention to even know my way around targ.[/b]
    @Caladbolg : I am relieved to know that I am not the only one that still gets lost in Targ, even after all this time.
    To the non role-player You have..

5-10 useful rooms. 10-20 shops 40-80 rooms you use to get to said location. and 200 useless rooms there to be blown up.

At least that's what it seems like to me.
    So you're saying it's a city.
    Pretty much, Honestly I have a few maps of Targ that Reonna drew me up when I was minister of security and I don't think -anyone- actually knows those rooms exist.

No offense to the builders or anything though. Just not sure why there's typically giant area's with nothing in them that im pretty sure most of the city has no idea even exists.

Honestly even placing a tank there wouldn't be a threat other than for the lols cause no one goes there.
    Sooo you're saying there are rooms I don't know about? Are they like hidden or?
  • ElazarElazar NC/Mhaldor
    Texel said:
    Poker and craps! 

Also fix blackjack so splitting is allowed again. 
    For someone that loses and wins millions, i wAnt splitting back
    Ps- been wanting to give the poker table a try
  • SharaShara Midlands
    Elazar said:
    Ps- been wanting to give the poker table a try
    Agreed. Would give the poker table a try.

P.S.- We'll never afford to buy Tapoa Island if you keep adding games to your gambling addiction, Elzy! -huffs-

edited March 2015
    Hey now, my gambling addiction has won me a lot....though i did lose 1.5mil on my last streak....
    Its been awhile since i hit the tables... 1.5mil hurt lol
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Tibitha said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Eld said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Aalm said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Tesha said:
    It's not THAT bad. You get a tour of the city while you chase it!
    I love poker, try to play it at least once a week.

The barge could use better ways to access it. I've been on it like twice but I honestly don't [b]pay enough attention to even know my way around targ.[/b]
    @Caladbolg : I am relieved to know that I am not the only one that still gets lost in Targ, even after all this time.
    To the non role-player You have..

5-10 useful rooms. 10-20 shops 40-80 rooms you use to get to said location. and 200 useless rooms there to be blown up.

At least that's what it seems like to me.
    So you're saying it's a city.
    Pretty much, Honestly I have a few maps of Targ that Reonna drew me up when I was minister of security and I don't think -anyone- actually knows those rooms exist.

No offense to the builders or anything though. Just not sure why there's typically giant area's with nothing in them that im pretty sure most of the city has no idea even exists.

Honestly even placing a tank there wouldn't be a threat other than for the lols cause no one goes there.
    Sooo you're saying there are rooms I don't know about? Are they like hidden or?
    Likely there's rooms that look like.

[]
      []
       []
        []
         []
          []
           []
            []
           []
          []
         []