Memorable quotes

Comments

• Regarding a novice who appears to be confused:

Postulant ******* says, "'I pooped a little synbios'"

:/

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    punctuation saves lives.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    punctuation saves lives.
    I don't think it's punctuation we're worried here. He spent the next 10 minutes twirling, jumping, yelling, smacking himself, and kissing me.

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    edited August 2012
    Synbios said:
    Mishgul said:
    punctuation saves lives.
    I don't think it's punctuation we're worried here. He spent the next 10 minutes twirling, jumping, yelling, smacking himself, and kissing me.

I'm your fan too, so I can understand his reaction. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• His motto: 'Some call it, Stalking. I call it, Love.'

I call, it What.
  • Eiredhel said:
    Synbios said:
    Mishgul said:
    punctuation saves lives.

Well, at least he isn't sending creepy tells...

Postulant *******, "He likes you." //undoubtedly referring to his character.

idontwanttoliveinthismudanymore.jpg

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Is it bad I think about Zyvix when I see Shallamese newbs like that? >.>
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• @Sherazad My first thought is @Salik.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • edited August 2012
    Nevermind. D:
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited August 2012

Message #803        Sent by Batang
    8/30/5:01 5 credits if you find and kill Udyr just so I can see the deathsight Udyr has been slain by the might of Vayne.

So, I was quite baffled by this message, wondering why he would send this to the Seneschal of Hashan, and was about to charge him with conspiracy to murder before I was informed that they are both names of LoL characters! :D
  • edited August 2012
    Just assume it's a Vaehl alt.

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    Vayne said:

8/30/5:01 5 credits if you find and kill Udyr just so I can see the deathsight Udyr has been slain by the might of Vayne.

So, I was quite baffled by this message, wondering why he would send this to the Seneschal of Hashan, and was about to charge him with conspiracy to murder before I was informed that they are both names of LoL characters! :D
    Make sure his Soraka alt his with you, so he can Wish you. Udyr has op movement speed. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Eiredhel said:
    Vayne said:

Make sure his Soraka alt his with you, so he can Wish you. Udyr has op movement speed. 
    Between tumble and condemn, Vayne totally has this. Just make sure you use your ultimate and tumble with your passive to catch up if he runs away.
  • Eiredhel said:
    Synbios said:
    Mishgul said:
    punctuation saves lives.

Addendum: So that statue made of dried out corpses was supposed to be a shrine to me? I'll...be stepping far, far away from you now. D:

• Lol, Hhaos.
  • Monks OP. ire pls

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Erasariel said:
    Monks OP. ire pls
    monks in general aren't bad, the ones that lean on their telepathy macro/alias every time you get close to killing them are, I'm sorry but there is no way that I should be able to have someone prone with four broken limbs and not be able to kill them with vivi or any other skill just because they held a button down.
  • Hunter Mephaos Vorondil, Sentinel Raven stands here, eyes focused intently on the empty space before him. His face is 
    partially concealed beneath a raised hood. He wields a wyvern-etched druidic quarterstaff in both 
    hands. Oaken Hand Narcos, Monachus Natura stands here, eyes focused intently on the empty space 
    before him. He wields a Shield of Absorption in his left hand and Babel's Fury in his right. 
    Druidess Indaba Le'Murzen stands here, eyes focused intently on the empty space before her. She 
    wields a wyvern-etched druidic quarterstaff in both hands. Sir Gyrth Shiva, the Ithmian Knight 
    stands here, eyes focused intently on the empty space before him. His face is partially concealed 
    beneath a raised hood. He wields a Lupine bow in both hands. Yiwen Windsong stands here, eyes 
    focused intently on the empty space before him. He wields an iron-tipped whip in each hand. Captain 
    Delphinus Windancer, the Gatecrasher stands here, eyes focused intently on the empty space before 
    him. He wields an ebony quarterstaff inlaid with silver in both hands. Blackthorn General Jhui Ta'sa,
     Archsentinel is here. He wields a Lupine bow in both hands.

Archbishop Nizaris Xanatov, of the Black Cathedral            2  On  Apostate
    Archbishop Tiamat Lichlord-Blades, Knight of Mhaldor          5  On  Infernal
    Droch Zilphir                                                 1  On  Apostate
    Tyrannus Kaevan Lichlord                                      6  On  Alchemist
    Naga Antidas D'Ischai, Cultist of Vengeance                   3  On  Serpent
    Blade Savant Katzchen Xanatov, Squire of Sir Tiamat           2  On  Infernal
    Overlord Malifuus                                             6  On  Jester
    Minion Reprobate Cahin                                        2  On  Monk

gitr done

• You had 8 Naga, phased, ready to backstab. They were just "waiting for the right time"
  • I think Malifuus logged in, died right away and logged out.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I count 7 raiders (the minimum is 5), also I remember seeing Xenomorph on deathsight.  All you really need to do is rush a few times to stop the summoning.  
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Tanris viciously seizes Darroth in his jaws, tossing him effortlessly into the air before catching 
    him in a second bite.
    Darroth has been slain by Tanris.
    A group of 3 slippery elms falls from Darroth's corpse.
    A valerian leaf falls from Darroth's corpse.
    A piece of kelp falls from Darroth's corpse.
    A bloodroot leaf falls from Darroth's corpse.
    Tanris gloats about his success.
  • The fact that Narcos has a Babel's Fury and I don't makes me very sad indeed.

• Achilles said:
    Tanris viciously seizes Darroth in his jaws, tossing him effortlessly into the air before catching 
    him in a second bite.
    Darroth has been slain by Tanris.
    A group of 3 slippery elms falls from Darroth's corpse.
    A valerian leaf falls from Darroth's corpse.
    A piece of kelp falls from Darroth's corpse.
    A bloodroot leaf falls from Darroth's corpse.
    Tanris gloats about his success.

Old news. You'd probably have noticed earlier if you didn't disappear the instant you had more than one person to attack in-room.

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• edited September 2012
    So someone hires on me...
    You tell Lord Templar [unknown person], Knight of Shallam, "This is entertaining."
    You tell Lord Templar  [unknown person] , Knight of Shallam, "And what is the reason behind this?"
    [unknown person]tells you, "Indeed, you can now officially be part of the fight!"
    [unknown person]tells you, "Stealing."

[spoiler] and the person is... [spoiler] definitely not Achilles [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

falcon retrieve body > hypnosis theft pre-nerf
  • Woah woah woah.

Woah.

Woah.

Woah.

Woah.

Woah.

We can use spoiler tags?