[Character Bio]

Just felt like sharing my bio, not all of it is here though. For obvious reasons. If anbody else wants to share his/her bio please do.

Full Name:  Gaiden Himadaen Shinji

Race:  Human
Class:  Blademaster
Residence:  Mhaldor
House:  The Dread Legates

Appearance:  He is a human. He is 6.3 ft. tall, his hair is black as night and drops to his shoulders, his eyes with a penetrating gaze inspire tremendous respect and his silver colour makes it hard not to stare for a moment. The expression on his face hides perfeclty whats going through his head, and leaves little room for expressing emotions. Making you wonder if he has any at all. His skin is pale and surprisingly smooth. A scar on his left cheek left by a sword gives away signs of his encounters. The Mark of Mhaldor can be seen on the left side of his neck. With athletic complexion you can tell he is in perfect shape. His stance is intimidating and he is holding firmly the hilt of his blade.

Personality:  Himadaen is reserved and very observative, he won’t say his opinion unless he considers he must. Most of the time he is calm and cold minded, but occasionally he has episodes of bloodlust, when he gets pushed to the edge he can lose control and go on a killing spree. This can often turn against him, since in this state he’s not aware of his own health; all he cares is to kill the enemies he considers can be a threat to him.

Himadaen feels very comftable by himself, but he’s not antisocial, though he often has a hard time socializing with others, especially females. This may be because all he knows since he was young is battle; social skills have never been his thing.

Notable Friends:  None
Relatives:  None known
Parents: None Known
Rivals/ Enemies:  None Known
Opposite Faction Attitude:  Mostly Neutral, but depends on the circumstances.
Loves:  Meditation, Pipe weed, being by himself.
Hates:  Loud noises, Arguments, Waking up early in the morning.
Motivation:  Thirst for strength
Quotes: “true strength can only be achieved with determination”

(I will be editing some of the content here as I do RP sessions, to note changes and add the Background as I Progress)

Regards

Himadaen

Comments

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    There's actually an in game function for this that everyone can see.
     Also, you can only edit for 15 min after the initial post.
  • Kerria said:
    There's actually an in game function for this that everyone can see.
     Also, you can only edit for 15 min after the initial post.
    yeah I know, but I wanted to do it here, and DAMN you right about the editing, LOL.
  • Not enough people have Bio's, including me.
  • Achimrst said:
    Not enough people have Bio's, including me.
    Well go ahead and post it! :D 
  • Caoimhaen said:

Hates:   slutty women

Lol
  • Aodfionn said:

Full Name:  Wakashan 'Aodfionn' Wintermourne

Waka Flaka Deucora

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I'll have you know Kresslack bathes with irregular frequency, and sometimes even uses soap!

• Himadaen said:
    i imagine a conversation between @Kresslack (being such a dirty bastard) and @Caoimhaen (being so correct) would be interesting.

- Kresslack: Forgive me father for i have sinned.
    - Caoimhaen: Tell me your sins my son.
    *Kresslack tells him everything*
    - Caoimahen: HOLY SHIT, GTFO!

Of course, @Kresslack still has legs, but I don't think it's too far off the mark...

"Oh! You have a woman's mouth, milord! I'll wager that mouth never had to chew through the side of a ship to escape the dreadful spindly killer fish."

Ah, Mad Captain Rum, a man of much proverb.

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    Wtf @Tristyn? I don't even get an honorable mention?! :( At least @Aodfionn shows me love. I see how it is. #breakup #uglytears 
    Jeslyn said:
    Wtf @Tristyn? I don't even get an honorable mention?! :( At least @Aodfionn shows me love. I see how it is. #breakup #uglytears 
    Come, @Jeslyn, seek out Mhaldor. There is solace in Suffering, even for the broken-hearted.

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited March 2015
    Kresslack said:
    Jeslyn said:
    Come, @Jeslyn, seek out Mhaldor. There is solace in Suffering, even for the broken-hearted.
    I will if you'll be Jeslyn's new secret affair. I have a thing for sailors <3 #thatforumrp
  • Jeslyn said:
    Kresslack said:
    Jeslyn said:
    I will if you'll be Jeslyn's new secret affair. I have a thing for sailors <3 #thatforumrp
    I can afford like ten ships, does that count? #sovereignswag

Jeslyn said:
    Kresslack said:
    Jeslyn said:
    I'm afraid I'd only break your heart further. The sea's the only mistress for me. #SailorsLife

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Y'all gtfo. 

I will buy you an Armada, pay no mind to these scallywags.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"

• Incredible what a woman can do to a man.
  • edited March 2015
    @Kresslack 
    From some of what I've read on here, the good bad Evil and extremely competent Admiral had best be careful...

Kresslack said:
    Jeslyn said:
    Kresslack said:
    Jeslyn said:
    I'm afraid I'd only break your heart further. The sea's the only mistress for me. #SailorsLife

You're the daughter of @Kinilan? My condolences.