List of Talismans

I wasn't playing with the introduction of talisman and has been missing in the slow trickle of them coming into the game. Is there a list out there of what has been, and is currently available? If not: Would people like to share what they are and what they do so we can compile them in one place?

Best Answer

Answers

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    from TALISMAN SETS : are the sets

Name                                          Status    Keyword              
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dragon                                        0/6       dragon
    Azatlan                                       0/7       azatlan
    Wonders                                       2/6       wonders
    Miscellaneous                                 0/1       misc
    Historical                                    0/12      historical
    Conclave                                      3/12      conclave
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then

TALISMAN SET DRAGON 

Name: Dragon
    Partial name: dragon
    Description: A set of Talismans that, when collected, grant the owner increased mastery over 
    Dragonform.
    Talismans:
    a Black Dragon Talisman (blackdragon)
    a Gold Dragon talisman (golddragon)
    a Blue Dragon Talisman (bluedragon)
    a Silver Dragon Talisman (silverdragon)
    a Green Dragon Talisman (greendragon)
    a Red Dragon Talisman (reddragon)

which you can further look into with

TALISMAN INFO BLACKDRAGON

Name: a Black Dragon Talisman
    Keyword: blackdragon
    Brief: The power to change into a Black Dragon.
    Pieces:
    (1) a Black Dragon's claw, level 7
    (1) a Black Dragon's heart, level 7
    (1) a Black Dragon's tooth, level 7
    (1) a Black Dragon's scale, level 7
    (1) Black Dragon leather, level 7
    (1) a Black Dragon bone, level 7
    (1) a Black Dragon's eye, level 7
    (1) a Black Dragon's acid sac, level 3
    Set: Dragon

(dragon sets are roughly the same for all dragons)

etc etc
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited February 2015
    The two sets that are generally available are the dragon and Azatlan sets. According to the announce posts, dragon pieces can be found in "Underworld, Annwyn, Tir Murann, Lupine Hunting Grounds, Istarion, Prin (though not all that many things here), Sirocco Fortress, Grukai (just the Sinister Glubbers though)", though it depends on the strength of the denizen so weaker ones may have a low chance or no chance to drop talismans. They can also be found on certain strong denizens all over, including Yudhishthira, Zsarachnor, Chenubis, the septacean, and the lightning eagle. Azatlan pieces are most found in Ageiro, Tapoa, and Tuar.

The rest are mostly promotional/event talismans that are only found in globes, or no longer available.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Polyps in Grukai Swamp also drop dragon talismans.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • If I could add... Is there a reference we could look up to for how much a talisman piece cost?

They don't really cost anything, you either have a chance for one of them in a globe, or one drops from a denizen when you kill it. For trading in game, the price varies depending on scarcity.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • The price for trading is what I'm looking for. I have no idea what's the rarity of each and how it is priced. If there's no real reference then I'll just copy how the others sell it, just thought I'd ask just in case I'm pricing my pieces unfairly. Thanks! :)

Gold teeth and blue scale are uncommon commons - you need 64 of each, and they're the rarest of the commons, so they can go for anywhere from 1 cr upwards. Red belly is the least common of the rares, I have seen them go for over 10 cr each. The other rares (larynx, stem, etc) are usually about 1 cr each, the rest go for under 500gp each, and that's a generous estimate.

• A just purchased 240 commons at 400g per, a buddy rate, if that helps.
  • I've seen commons sell between 750 and 1000. Rares go anywhere from 5-25cr depending on desperation. Blue scales and Gold teeth seem to go from 5-10. Anybody selling at 1cr is getting robbed I think.
    I clearly lack the mercenary spirit... or prices have gone up!

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited March 2015
    In the past I've sold all common talismans for 1k each and rares were 5 credits each.

Note: In Istarion is it mainly the outriders who drop talismans. The drop rate there is atrocious though. It's about as bad as Tir Muran in terms of being low and constantly bashed out.
  • I've been selling commons for 1k per, gold tooth and scale for 7 per and rares from anywhere from 10 credits per to 25 credits per. 
    Because... people need them and I have them!!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I bought gold teeth and blue scales at 5cr per when I was doing my sets, and the other commons for 1cr per. That was the stage where I had all the rares, most of the commons, and it was just that frustrating wait on the gold teeth and blue scales.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."