Mushroom Sigils

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
Is there any specific reason mushroom sigils can't be attached to thinks such as banners and pikes?

Best Answer

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Accepted Answer
    Basic answer: There's no differentiation between those items and regular other items you can't just pick up. The system doesn't have exceptions to tell it that the pike should be able to be mushroomed but not picked up, while the statue in the room can't be mushroomed or picked up.

We'll fix it up when time permits!

Answers

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Tecton said:
    Basic answer: There's no differentiation between those items and regular other items you can't just pick up. The system doesn't have exceptions to tell it that the pike should be able to be mushroomed but not picked up, while the statue in the room can't be mushroomed or picked up.

Insightful!

• Tecton said:

speaking of mushroom sigils, to flame sigil that was attached to journal that cannot be mushroomed when it was dropped? I assume it is bug because it won't let me mushroom the journal of Seven truth at Atop of the Gatehouse at Eleusis. :) (Although, it was for while now, i don't know if it still there...)

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    can't seem to mushroom scrolls, journals or manuscripts. If flamed copies of these are found in public and are disturbing or contrary to the area they're placed in, I'd generally suggest filing an ISSUE ME requesting it to be moved, @Valaria. The last couple times people left flamed propaganda scrolls/journals/manuscripts in hashan I filed an issue me, and it was moved to (I don't even know where) within the day
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• @Kresslack : The simple reason mushroom sigils cannot be attached to these things is that mushroom sigils can only be attached to mashed potato sigils. Mushroom mashed potato sigils not only blow up for 9001 damage, but they also erase any hunger you might have felt while increasing your weight by 1.3 pounds for 3/4s of a month.
  • Silvarien said:
    @Kresslack : The simple reason mushroom sigils cannot be attached to these things is that mushroom sigils can only be attached to mashed potato sigils. Mushroom mashed potato sigils not only blow up for 9001 damage, but they also erase any hunger you might have felt while increasing your weight by 1.3 pounds for 3/4s of a month.
    Furthermore,I have plenty to support your statement. If one is already full, will find oneself vomit from a excessive things that suffered in the stomach suddenly. However, vomit won't happen; in a contrary, the sudden explosion occurs which originated in the stomach due to accidental contact of mushroom sigil and potato sigil.

okay, i suck at English and being a scientist(or an enchanter if you will...)

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.