Combat traits

Been getting into combat recently, and have noticed that there aren't a lot of traits that are super useful for it, but a lot of far away abilities that I need to get better. What I would like to propose is one major and one minor trait.

Minor trait - Some agile-themed name for it, and the trait gives you the tumble ability. 
Major trait - (Not as important, but just an idea), Rune Resistance.. So metawake and softfocus, but the metawake part is only for runes, not for every day use. 

Just a thought

Comments

• Nah not really necessary. That's what the skills are for.

They've made repeated attempts to make skills more accessible. Tumble and metawake are both low in survival. Focus got moved down.  Softfocus isn't something you need - It's a high end luxury.

• That would be cool @Daeir. True, luxuries, I guess they aren't that high 
  • Kygo said:
    Been getting into combat recently, and have noticed that there aren't a lot of traits that are super useful for it, but a lot of far away abilities that I need to get better. What I would like to propose is one major and one minor trait.

That's by design, as I understand it. The minor traits, at least, are meant to be small ways to customize your character without having major combat implications that lead to everyone picking the same ones; several minor traits from the initial release (ones that increased max health/mana, increased the effectiveness of moss/potash, etc) were removed, I think mainly because basically everyone took them. The major traits do have major combat implications, and require you to pick a few bonuses you want, with some tradeoffs (sort of a replacement for the old racial traits).