The Shu'in boys feat Lauria - Your very own Achaea band

Comments

• Wow, I loved these -waaay- too much!!!!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Any plans for original songs of an Achaean nature? The lyrics of those could easily be entered into the Bardic.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Hahahaha Suffer in Suffering.

Oh my god this is amazing. Instant theme song favourite.

I love you. <3
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • An original song would be pretty ambitious but I wouldn't rule it out!
  • We could probably do it :D
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    aaahmahgash, these are so great

(and you've got a gorgeous voice!)

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Melodie said:
     Suffer in Suffering.

I'm glad this is catching on.

• Any requests? Already writing one to dedicate to my favorite Lady @Aurora  :) But we can work on some others too :D Ooh, Selenetines day is coming up for your achaea loved one
    Need a fun song for @Aerek about his and Mel's crazy circumstances that would be appropriate, but I can't think of a particular tune that fits. Hmm.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • If you're taking requests, you've got to hit all the cities.
  • Rofl. I'm going to be singing "bow down to Mhaldor" all night at work now..>,<;

• @Melodie I got this.

• I can't edit, or I would add these in. DRUNK ME TO THE RESCUE! http://pastebin.com/tepBkp8u
  • GinoviannaGinovianna Florida (SwFL)
    These songs are so good, funny too. You guys are talented. 
    *Picture Leonardo DiCaprio dancing here*
  • edited February 2015
    @Jules it would be difficult making songs about the rest of the Cities.. In fact @Rohai @Zuko and I talked about it...but being Targossian (well ex-Targossian for me hehe #Oathbreaker :blush: ) means that we only really know about Targossas, Ashtan, and Mhaldor. (They come on our lawn all the time. Darn those whippersnappers).

We'll totally try and do more research on the various Cities though! :)

Also, Thank you @Taraus for your compliment! It was super nice!

• Which of you play instruments, and what instruments? You've got a really decent voice, Lauria!
  • Melodie said:
    Need a fun song for @Aerek about his and Mel's crazy circumstances that would be appropriate, but I can't think of a particular tune that fits. Hmm.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I play guitar and electric bass, both very badly. I think @Lauria plays piano? And @Zuko probably bangs on pots and pans in his spare time.

I might be working on an acoustic rendition of "I Was a Teenage Anarchist Occultist," but it might end up staying on my computer indefinitely.
  • Yeah I do play piano, like @Rohai said.  However, I am pretty strictly classical and was trained super snobbishly (Royal conservatory of music FTW!) 

plus no recording gear so hearing me play is a pretty unlikely thing unless you know me personally.

Most of my piano stuff is like @Rohai's and stays on my comp. Forever collecting digital dust :D
  • WeiWei Monterey, California
    This is the best thing.
    Okay I didn't think you could top how much I loved 'Bow down to Mhaldor', but oh my god. :open_mouth: 

You are amazing, @Laruai, and did an amazing job. Don't feel like it's too melancholy, I'm pretty sure the whole relationship is. This was perfect, and you sound absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you for the dreadfully amazing Valentine's present. :blush: 
  • @Lauria chills...that was great..haunting

• @Aerek glad you liked it! I was thinking this would be how your character would feel like during the Red Wedding. If you checked the song out on youtube I hope you saw this one: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnhD-zEFJm8

(Spoiler alert for those who don't watch Game of Thrones!)