where do you live: not as creepy as you think

13»

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Getting to spend two months in South Africa when I was nine years old is probably always going to be the most epic moment of my life. I'd love to go back again someday!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited February 2015

It's not in the city where I live, but it's not that far away. Pretty awesome photo of the "mighty Mac" Mackinac bridge (pronounced Mackinaw) spanning the upper and lower peninsulas of Michigan (courtesy of the U. S. Coast Guard).
  • Aitox said:
    @Arador @Teghaine @Tibitha - Don't even argue, coz you know this is legit...

Also note how we are all black. 

• I live in euless, Tx which is known as Tree city. i once made a mistake told someone that im from Eleusis, Tx.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)
    edited February 2015
    FFS... 
    Eskom.
    Do not get me started.

Eskom is proof that the theory of a large number of monkey's given typewriters will never make best selling novel, but in fact will singularly destroy a nations economy and blame it it, with partial success, on the country itself.

...and right now, that picture is pretty accurate  :/
  • Teghaine said:
    FFS... 
    Eskom.
    Do not get me started.

Eskom is proof that the theory of a large number of monkey's given typewriters will never make best selling novel, but in fact will singularly destroy a nations economy and blame it it, with partial success, on the country itself.

Just want to explain that Like = Agree and not Like up there.

Also dont ask where all the quote boxes came from, idk.
  • Teghaine said:
    FFS... 
    Eskom.
    Do not get me started.

That actually seems like it could make a pretty good novel...

• TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)
    Amarillys said:
    Teghaine said:
    FFS... 
    Eskom.
    Do not get me started.

That actually seems like it could make a pretty good novel...
    Raising the age old question of "If the perfect novel is written, and society is destroyed before it knows about it or anyone get to read it apart from the society destroying monkies that wrote it but can't understand it... does anyone care?"
    ...sorry if that sounded bitter. I just spent a full night working on something I was meant to have done ages ago, but I couldn't because the power was out. I am cranky... and I recently had a fight with my parternal-guidance-module (read: father) that made me realise A) just how idiotically stubborn and spiteful he is and B) how much like him I am and C) what he sounds like when he actually lets loose some of the things he holds inside and it's 4am in the morning psians;fbv;iajbrv'oajenbja sorrhy
    Teghaine said:
    ...sorry if that sounded bitter. I just spent a full night working on something I was meant to have done ages ago, but I couldn't because the power was out. I am cranky... and I recently had a fight with my parternal-guidance-module (read: father) that made me realise A) just how idiotically stubborn and spiteful he is and B) how much like him I am and C) what he sounds like when he actually lets loose some of the things he holds inside and it's 4am in the morning psians;fbv;iajbrv'oajenbja sorrhy
    ...screw it
  • WeiWei Monterey, California
    I would find some photos of my area, but @Saeva already has it covered.
  • @Iocun : Switzerland isn't made entirely of beautiful hillsides, cottages and cultural towncentres? Nooooo.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]