Halp Pleaze.

How would I go about converting

function init()
        winX, winY = getMainWindowSize()
        createMiniConsole("aff_display", winX-145,0,130,400)
        setBackgroundColor("aff_display", 150, 150, 150, 255)
        setMiniConsoleFontSize( "aff_display", 10 )
        setFgColor("aff_display", 10, 0, 0)
        setBgColor("aff_display", 150, 150, 150)

into x y and height and width percentages.. I know how to do the coloring and other stuff just yeah need to change the values to maintain consistent coding throughout my gui

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited February 2015
    I just use that function to create the display,  by the way.  The function right below that one is the one you need to edit to change the size and position of the window. .not a professional,  couldn't get it to work any other way. .

Edit: refreshAffs() I think is the one.  Not home, so hard for me to reference. .
  • I was just using that as an example first case I came across it in the xml (working on it in notepad++ mostly) and I haven't really seen many people do the console like you did sooooooo I want to know how it transfers to other methods.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    He's not using Geyser, so you can't.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Or you'd need to write your own value conversion function and apply it to the creation line.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.