Dex

2»

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited November 2014
    Just realized I kinda derailed the thread, my apologies.  Personally,  I would only spec for dex as a serpent,  anything else and con is almost always a better option, since it helps with hunting too. (Did I just agree with @Ernam‌ ?[shit, I did])

• Would rather have str for shatter than dex as shaman (currently playing a shaman).

No idea about throttle, I assumed it was a fixed %, but I literally never use it.

• Throttle was originally strength, then changed to int/collar for boostable potency.
  • Kinda would like to see more strategy variation based on stats. Y'know, like old troll Magi did with stonefists. I believe They intend to give jester dex scaling like they did with serpent. 

The whole 'tank up for every class' mechanic gets boring.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • No Magi ever incorporated stonefist into their attacks. It has always been worthless for anything but newbie bashing, and it was still 90% worthless there.

• Cooper said:
    No Magi ever incorporated stonefist into their attacks. It has always been worthless for anything but newbie bashing, and it was still 90% worthless there.
    Lies! I've done this.