Town of Salem

http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Similar to Mafia, but you can play it in this browser-based game online. Pretty fun so far, there's a decent amount of roles, but it's not that complicated. You can easily just sort of jump in and figure out one role at a time. JOIN USSSS

My name is Ghostzon3 on it ^_^

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2014
    Cody, what have you done, Cody. :(

MelodieLeMurzen on there, so far just been poking at it but it's pretty fun. We should definitely make a huge Achaea-only game, too many internet scrubs.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Omg. Gwawr made this mafia game in Achaea, called it Cabal to make it IC, and we used to play it in Targ all the time. :( RIP.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Played as Santa Claus Godfather, won the game. Merry ruined christmas to everyone!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    DaslinEsbenGunnar. We shall be the mafia! Wait, I'm a jester, NO IM EXECUTIONER! (I've never played)
  • I are Trilliana, though I can't play for a while. Christmas stuffs.
    meh

• Ooh, I've been playing this the past two weeks. Been playing as "Barbarian King" mostly. :D
  • I just picked this up if anyone wants to play. My experience with people so far has been... tragic. People were total assholes my first game when I killed them by mistake.

• Been having so much fun with this game. The town can be so stupid though. Just had a round where nobody asked me my role.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Town of Salem is so much fun. Especially when you get to lynch innocent bystanders >.> I'm Xyndarella on there :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."