Ashtani RP logs

12346»

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    #whoa

Ashtan sure is busy right now.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Well, that one pic Sarapis uploaded did she "Blow up Ashtan." The timer is set on the bomb...now we just wait for the fireworks. Tick. Tick. Tick. :star: 

• Morthif said:
    2014/12/05 13:13:11 - Andraste declared Dunn to be a formal enemy. Reason: For defrauding the sovereignty of the Bastion of the North in order to slander my character.
    2014/12/05 13:22:10 - Merador declared that Dunn is no longer an enemy. Reason: Clearly not an enemy.
    2014/12/05 13:26:25 - Dunn declared Andraste to be a formal enemy. Reason: High treason. Ousting the Overseer to fulfill a personal vendetta or scheme is not tolerated.
    2014/12/05 13:11:44 - Andraste kicked out Dunn.
    2014/12/05 13:21:53 - Merador citizened Dunn.
    2014/12/05 13:21:56 - Dunn kicked out Andraste.

rp logs for this please?
    I kinda want that WTF button that everyone talks about...

• Amarillys said:
    Morthif said:
    2014/12/05 13:13:11 - Andraste declared Dunn to be a formal enemy. Reason: For defrauding the sovereignty of the Bastion of the North in order to slander my character.
    2014/12/05 13:22:10 - Merador declared that Dunn is no longer an enemy. Reason: Clearly not an enemy.
    2014/12/05 13:26:25 - Dunn declared Andraste to be a formal enemy. Reason: High treason. Ousting the Overseer to fulfill a personal vendetta or scheme is not tolerated.
    2014/12/05 13:11:44 - Andraste kicked out Dunn.
    2014/12/05 13:21:53 - Merador citizened Dunn.
    2014/12/05 13:21:56 - Dunn kicked out Andraste.

rp logs for this please?
    I kinda want that WTF button that everyone talks about...
    The short of it was. There was a lot of drama about the Ascendants tournament. Everyone thinks everyone else is in the wrong. Let's not discuss it, because it really had died down, and we should let it be that way. Andraste spoke out publicly about it, Dunn shot him down. Andraste, instead of carrying to formal hearing at court ousted the Overseer. Obviously, that was a very stupid idea.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    That is pretty exciting. More about that please!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ruth said:
    I'm told @Jhui went crying to the gods with a bitch fit to qualify for the finals in the tournament.
  • If the debate is about the drama itself, and is unrelated to the House's mission, there's no value in it. It risks jading people where you should instead be trying to get them feeling enthusiastic about real House business.

Frankly the type of person who thinks 'stirring up drama' is a good thing will probably have a lot of other bad ideas too.

Any other way of boosting org activity is better. Run events, roleplay, drag people out to go do stuff, design programs to manipulate people into activity, go recruiting. If it's ever possible, working with someone is better than working against them.
    QFT

• Keep this trash on topic, damn. RP Logs please. This is fun. People should find me and RP moar. You all suck at RP.

P.S. @Bronislav: The thing you sent me after I sent you your ear was an edelweiss flower.
  • Achimrst said:
    Ruth said:
    I'm told @Jhui went crying to the gods with a bitch fit to qualify for the finals in the tournament.
    Rekt
  • Kross said:
    People should find me and RP moar.
    You're on.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    edited December 2014
    Blupikachug did warn you about the pain.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
This discussion has been closed.