Achaea Client: Logs in successfully, but falls into black screen after reflex load

edited December 2014 in North of Thera

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Do you have a screenshot of -after- the reflexes load? I know there's a way in the settings to turn off the background image and use just a plain black background, which might be the case.

• edited December 2014
    Oh, and you can't input text without Chrome wanting you to navigate away from the page. It seems to think the text box is a navigation prompt? Hitting enter reloads the page back to log-in.

This problem only occurs when you load reflexes.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

Ok, see the other image now. Clear cache and cookies, check to make sure 3rd party cookies are enabled, then restart Chrome. As far as the navigation thing, you might have an alt or shift key stuck. Mash them relentlessly and try again.

• Not sure exactly how the HTML server works, but make sure you don't have the equivalent of an open ended delete function.

In Mudlet, having an regex trigger like - ^
    with deleteFull() would simply erase everything. So technically, it's happening, but you don't see anything.

Once again, not sure if this is even feasible on the server client. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

If not, trying turning it off and back on?
    Kross said:

If not, trying turning it off and back on?
    You just reminded me I need to rewatch The IT Crowd.

• This happened to me too! I just ran around for a day without my reflexes and the next day it was back.