New to Achaea. Does this count as my hazing?

(Malefics): Kisharo says, "You new to Mhaldor?"
(Malefics): You say, "Relatively, yes."
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "Well then welcome."
(Malefics): You say, "Though new I still am I have already had the uh, pleasure of meeting Father Herenicus."
(Malefics): You say, "And Deaconess Kei."
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "I have not met the man. but be sure to tell Archfiend orzaansyn a joke. She likes them."
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "I got a good one you can tell her, want to hear it?"
(Malefics): You say, "Let's hear the joke, sure!"
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "Okay, so what does an diplomat from Mhaldor and a warrior from cyrene have in common?"
(Malefics): You say, "I don't know?"
(Malefics): Kisharo laughingly says, "Minimal work effort."
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "Get it?"
(Malefics): You say, "I think so, yes."
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "Tell the archfiend, she will love it. I promise."
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "Its how to make new friends."
(Malefics): You say, "I thought making new friends was best done by showing them your, uh, dead body and knife collection."
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "I mean "the Archfiend"."
(Malefics): You say, "And you're sure this isn't going to somehow get me killed or reprimanded?"
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "I think it is unlikely."
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "If she doesn't like it just say I made you do it."
(Malefics): You say, "Sounds like a good plan. Now where do I find the Archfiend?"
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "Hmm, I am not quite sure. wait a second. I will find her for you."
(Malefics): Kisharo says, "She is under the grand rotunda, I am not sure where that is how ever."
(Malefics): You say, "Hmmmmm."

~A short time later~

You tell Archfiend Orzaansyn I'llur, Sartai Nunciate, "Hello, miss Archfiend. Would you like to hear a joke?"
Orzaansyn tells you in Mhaldorian, "Greetings. Certainly."
Kisharo tells you, "Yep."
Kisharo tells you, "Tell me how it goes."
You tell Archfiend Orzaansyn I'llur, Sartai Nunciate, "What do Mhaldor diplomats and Cyrene warriors have in common?"
You tell Archfiend Orzaansyn I'llur, Sartai Nunciate, "Minimal work effort."
Orzaansyn tells you in Mhaldorian, "I am a Mhaldorian diplomat."
Orzaansyn tells you in Mhaldorian, "And I have a lot of work."

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    She's a teddy bear.
  • @Orzaansyn: Remember those mini-comics about Mhaldorian life? This would make a great skit.

• JarrolJarrol New Zealand
    Kisharo came to me and told me the same joke. It was a shame he was in Targossas and I had to make him leave, because he was seriously hilarious. He mentioned he got in trouble for the joke. Now I know why.
  • Apparently Mhaldor is getting all lax and fun loving. Orzaansyn should whip some people into shape.
  • edited October 2014
    Agreed. Help us Ambassador. You're our only hope!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    If you ever said that IC, I think I'll just go ahead and heartstopfangirlscream.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    That is entirely the point!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • haha oh man that's incredible. I wish I had been a fly on the wall!

• Didn't know this existed... heh

• Jeslyn said:
    Perfect meme for this situation... but seriously, that was hilarious! Welcome to Achaea!

Why do I picture @Orzaansyn to some what look like that when she asks things like that?